All 4 aces on game start

psymastr

So, I've poured at least 20 hours into this game. I have yet to see 4 aces appear on my Klondike game so far. Is it really all about luck, or is there a set number of seeds that the game runs through to guarantee you will eventually get this achievement? It's damn near impossible.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The easiest way to get it is to start the game, run through all of the cards on the bottom that you can without touching the deck and if you don't get it, resign & restart. It took me about an hour of doing this to get the achievement.

This, this, THIS!

I am not kidding, I got this in a shade under half an hour using this method. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
The easiest way to get it is to start the game, run through all of the cards on the bottom that you can without touching the deck and if you don't get it, resign & restart. It took me about an hour of doing this to get the achievement.

That be the method I used... But if I happened to get 3 aces on the home stack, I went ahead and finished the game... I don't know how many games it was, but I was level 19 mastery before I finally got 4 on the home stack.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...