Offering rare armors & weapons

Jraa7

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If someone needs an Ascalon I have some extras. I've been battling the offline Ur and I want the daggers but after 6 kills I just keep getting Ascalon. Best 1H Sword in the game.

Personally, for myself I would like any of the masks obtained by beating Ur online, or those darn daggers lol. Heavens Key i think they are...

Any help would be appreciated. I love this game!!! Main char is fighter and pawn is magic user. Thx all

Send me a friend request. I will hook you up with a Volant White, which is the best staff in the game.

After that if you change your pawn to Fighter I will hook you up with an Ascalon sword, which is also the best in the game.

Edit: Anyone who sends me a FR please send me a msg as well so I know what to expect.

Edited by Valiantheart
Added something

Anyone by chance have an extra set of Abyssinal armor? Can seem to kill that damned ur jerk. Would be willing to trade anything if it was worth it.

I have an extra set of Abyssinal Armor (and it is dragonforged).

What im looking for myself is the items I have not yet been able to get from Ur. Beowulf's mask, Siegfried's mask, and the Talarian White archstaff.

• 2 weeks later...

If this is still going on I'd love to get in on some of the free stuff action. Mostly looking for stuff to help kill the Ur-dragon. I'm currently an Assassin.

GT: Bachlott

Main Pawn: Kaitlyn

Edited by Bachlott
Readability

Okay, to clarify you can only trade items that your pawns current vocation is.

Meaning, if your character is a mystic knight and your pawn is a mage, then your pawn will only accept Mage equipment.

Hybrid vocation specific weapons cannot be traded, meaning no maces, magic shields or magic bows. Clothing and armor are not vocation specific. They cover many vocation types.

Asking for Abyssinal armor with nothing to trade isn't really fair. I finally got a set when I was lucky enough to kill the Ur-Dragon, recently.

If your just starting you don't need high level equipment. With that being said I have several ascalons, heavens keys and volant whites I can give for free.

i only need to beat ur-dragon. i've played almost 150 hrs. but besides that know little about this game.

can i use an ascalon for my mystic knight? my pawn 'drunky' was a fighter turned stryder. dont know if that makes any kind of difference.

i'm just trying to get my 350 pieces till i can beat ur-dragon. 22 pieces left.

Okay that makes more sense I was wondering exactly how the gifting was happening. For some reason I was thinking gifting to the pawn when released, but equipping it on them makes more sense.

My main pawn is a Ranger now, which is what I was thinking of using as my class when I fight the Ur-Dragon.

I keep changing my pawn's class. Currently Sorcerer

Edited by Bachlott
typo