Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi im looking for co-op players do story mode on HEROIC ive just started im now on mission 2 so far im dying fast like a fly lol :( also im looking for Spartan co-op help to find the easter egg.Please note im in the UK and USA gamers etc all wellcome.GAMER TAG IS BELOW

WizardFlipper

Looking for anyone reliable to do the halo campaign in co-op. Heroic or legendary, I don't mind.

I'm from london and i'm able to be on most afternoons and evenings (Sometimes i'm even on late into the night)

Send me a request and a message on xbox live and we can get started!!!

darkphoenix1992

Edited by E10phoenix

I have completed a bit of the beginning on Heroic but I would be willing to replay these parts if anyone wanted to play Legendary with me. My XBox Live name is xRogueSlayerx. Ill be on there today on and off but if anyone wants to contact me Ill have my messages for Live up on my computer. Message me on Xbox and we can play. Thanks!

I am looking for help to get the Bromageddon achievement. I'd like to do it on Heroic.

Add me my gamertag is mullinavat.

I won't be online until this Friday the 9th. My time zone is GMT+0, Dublin.

I can only be online Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for the next 4 weeks because of college but afterwards I will be online most of the time.

Edited by mullinavat

If anyone wants to set up a 4 player legendary campaign run through, give me a message. (GT - Tsaako)

Yes I know the co-op achievement for the campaign mentions heroic but I don't plan on straining myself getting the complete legendary alone achievement yet. So I think it could be a good idea to at least get the complete legendary achievement whilst we're at it.

Not in any rush, we can do this at the weekend if you prefer, available from 2pm GMT to 4am GMT. I have a mic but unable to use it of a night due to people asleep. (I tend to be quite loud lol)

Edit - Need 2 more people willing to do this tomorrow - Wednesday (hopefully but it's not a huge problem)

Edited by Tsaako