The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to jam with. I play Expert Pro Drums so I'm not a bad player. I can beat most of the hardest songs on Expert Pro Drums by myself without No Fail Mode on. If interested send me a message on Xbox LIVE saying your from x360a and that you want to jam. Peace and Happy Gaming!

:woop:GT: Ag3ofColossus:woop:

I also need the million points. Anyone willing to do this can add me. I play on Expert Bass/Hard Guitar which is more than enough to help out I think. People online just don't get the concept of activating in sync and then they end up quitting.

Looking for a few easy going guys to do some gold starring and work on scores for leaderboards.

I play everything on expert up until nightmare, then i go hard.(guitar/bass)

I can do most drums on hard.

i have 350 songs including---

RB1, RB2, Lego RB, metal track pack, acdc live trackpack, the 20 free downloads from RB2, lots of downloaded weezer and foo fighters and lots more.

No crybabies.

preferably some people in their 20's who have some patience and want to have fun, and not just play the same 4 metal songs over and over.

just add me to friends and send a message that says "rockband" or something so i know your answering this post.

Rock out with your coq out.

Hang out with your wang out.

Jam out with your clam out.

Looking to pick up the 1,000,000 points achievement. I play mostly expert guitar/bass. There were about 6 songs I couldn't pass on expert guitar the first play through and maybe 5 songs that I didn't 5 star on bass.

Also, if anyone can easily five star Been Caught Stealin, Caught in a Mosh or Beast and the Harlot on expert I'd love to pair up to see if you could pull my 4.5 stars up to 5 so I could knock off that achievement as well.

I'm "Dr Arnie Apesa" on XBL and I'm in the Eastern US time zone, GMT -5:00. Send me a message before adding me please.

I play either guitar on med. I have every rock band disc, GH disc and tons of dlc. I play these all the time just 4 fun, I also like cheevs though. So if you wanna play any of the discs and you arent too awsome hit me up. I can play some super easy songs on hard and expert but not perfectly. I just keep practicing so hit me up if you cant get enough of these games too.

Expert Guitarist/Bassist looking for a band, can play all but a few expert songs and drop down to hard at Impossible

Hard Drums, sometimes Expert

Hard Vocals, sometimes Medium

Looking to beat Road Chalenges and get achivements

Send Msg on xbox if intersted: JCARRION

• 2 weeks later...

im a med-expert drummer (depends). Have cymbals. 400 songs with rb1,2 w/ bonus songs, lego, ac/dc, classic rock track pack. Wont let me add ppl thru xbox.com for some reason.

To Greg if u come back, im 25 if u want to add me. Looking for help with achievements and for fun.

gt: naibsel420

Edited by naibsel420

looking for a band pref all expert band,

I Play

Xpert vocals = nearly full game FC ,

Xpert guitar = 5* all

Xpert drums = 5* all

i've only got like 160 songs, still need to import some from other games once i get them back from a mate lol

Edited by smiteus

I'm just looking for laid back group to play with. I'd prefer to play with people who play Expert, though with vocals I don't mind. I'm not a stickler for FC'ing or anything like that. I would also like it if you also have a bit of DLC, but you don't have to have as much as I do. I have an absolutely gargantuan amount of DLC, over 500 songs, and I prefer drums or guitar whichever can be spared. If you're better then me on guitar, bass is fine then.

Edited by todd_pip33