This game is good

Mopey

I love the new multiplayer. Halo 3 was fine (I miss the skill ranking), but Reach evolved it for me. I played much more Reach than Halo 3. The armor abilities gave it a whole new dimension, and the DMR pwns the shitty Battle Rifle. And Halo 4 evolves it furthermore. I can play the weapons I want and don't have to start with this fucked up Assault Rifle and search the map 5 mins for a useful weapon. Perfect. Loadouts and stuff are nice, you can build your own playstyle, I like it. Ordnance drops? Why not? Better than half my team camping and killing each other for the next power weapon drop. And the best: JOIN IN PROGRESS. Some kid rage quits because he goes like 1-3 k/d. Big problem in Halo 3 and Reach, because it started a quitting process and I always ended up 2-3 vs 8 in BTB, getting raped like hell. And now: Someone else joins and the match continues. Best feature for me.

I only want more maps (coming soon), the pregame lobby from Reach (I loved to check stats from others) and nicer armors (80% looks the same or like shit, or even both. There are like 3 helmets I like, kinda strange). And I miss Firefight, but Spartan Ops is ok. Lets see, for how long they make new episodes.

I found a few other things I like:

• I like the ordinance system because random luck always make for the best competitive games
  • I like how the boltshot outclasses every other secondary so it's really easy to pick what I want in every one of my loadouts
  • I like the thruster pack being totally worthless so I never have to consider using it outside of Flood

I too like clouds with silver linings.

I like how short the campaign was

I prefer the term "bite sized"

I like how many glitches there are in the MP

It's so you never play the same game twice!

I like how I can't replay any old episodes in S-Ops

You can't replay any old episodes ONLINE. Basically what you're telling my is that you don't have any friends. Maybe we should take all the people that complain about no matchmaking, and introduce them to eachother, so they can replay the old episodes.

I like joining a random MP game, just to find out I'm on the losing team

But it gets you into the game FASTER

I like how there are three different versions of the same weapon

This way you don't have to buy skin packs! They're saving you money!

I like how almost every weapon is a power weapon

Que Syndrome from the Incredibles "But when all the weapons are power weapons... none of them will be." It's a statement about equality.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. I really would have liked a longer (complete with better ending) campaign, and REALLY hate that there's no matchmaking for Spartan Ops. This game is still great (8/10 at least) and I like the direction this trilogy is going.

Edited by Vectorman953
In case the reader has a broken sarcasm detector

No, I think it's silly that they wasted time and money developing the Xbox 360 Slim in the first place. I would've much rather them spend that effort on their next console. But like the other poster said; if the Xbox 360 can continue to excel in playing progressively more demanding games (ACIII, Dishonored, Halo 4, etc), I don't think there's a need for a next-gen just yet. To be honest, though.. insinuating that you shouldn't be okay with playing wonderful games on an Xbox 360 just because a new console is supposedly right around the corner is the only thing silly here.. your original reply to the other poster is very ironic.

Ironic? Not really. When you see the shit they do with Unreal Engine 4, you'll agree with me.

I really enjoyed the campaign tempo, the twists in the story and specially the ending.

Graphically the game has also placed itself as a benchmark on the X360 even though the console is almost 7 years old.

The MP aspect is fun with friends on whichever mode you are best at.

I think 343 have made an excellent entry into the universe Bungie placed into their hands.

Yeah nice to read an enthusiastic response for a change, 343i have for the most part done the fans and franchise proud. Halo & especially Cortana have never looked better.

4 was a good fun entry a few minor things I was a little let down by like the lack of funny lines from the grunts, the lack of noticeable scoring + announcer in spartan ops, spartan ops afk abusers and dull choice of 4v4 maps. Nothing though that couldn't be fixed or overlooked at making it my favorite game of the year.