ALL 3 DLC on sale!

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that the 3 expansive DLC (Gangstas in Space, Genkibowl VII, and The Trouble with Clones) are on sale with Xbox Deals of the Week. Each one is only 280 M$ points, adding up to the equivalent of $10.50 worth of M$ points if you buy all 3.

Here's to hoping you guys didn't buy them all or get the season pass and wasted $20 within the past couple of weeks, like I did.... Ha...

I bought Genkibowl for full price, and was fairly disappointed with it. So I said to myself if I get the others i'll wait till they go on sale. So I was buzzing when they did them 50% off this week. I got the other two anyway, 2 for the price of 1 is fair deal. Even though they were both pretty short, any excuse to fire up Saint's 3 again is good enough for me!! :D

tempted to grab all in dotw but cant help think either b a Goty ed, Or they will package the dlc with Enter the Dominatrix in September:/

There is no 'Enter the Dominatrix'. They canned it (gee, I wonder why!) and decided to include that content in the next installment of Saints Row.

Seas Pass was a rort, so unless you buy it now or whenever it goes on sale again, it's not worth it.

You know Microsoft would not gives sales on DLC for relatively new games unless they were going to benefit from it with a trick up their sleeves. When they put Oblivion content on sale six years after release, it gets a price reduction a week or two later.

This being onsale, and also the Reckoning DLC last week, hints that game of the year editions are coming out soon for both games. Or some kind of packaged DLC in disc form.

The DLC is sub par IMHO, the first one is pretty ok, quite a lot of fun to mess around with some of the new content, but the other 2 are so linear and barely offer a challenge, let alone any unique content since most of the new vehicles feel like re-skins.

The season pass was just these 3 and the nyte blade pass? How was that worth it?

We actually managed to save 80MSP if we ever decided to get the Nightblayde pack at a later date. It was probably the most disappointing purchase I made.

Although you probably weren't planning on buying the Nightblayde pack at any time, hence why it probably wasn't worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
The season pass is 800ms for today only.. does this include all the DLC?

I wanna know before i take the plunge just incase it better off doing it another way?

Yeah, I'm thinking about it too, but is there any chance of a complete edition type release coming? I'd rather have content on disc than DLC.