Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

CarneyVale Showtime I think would qualify as a Stackable with WP7 and GFWL.

I will have both on my card shortly.

Touchy subject lol. There is 3 different achievements and different point values in some of the same achievements even though both games have the same exact name, the achievements are different. So I don't know if this falls under the "Lost Planet" type category or not because it's still 12 out of 12 achievements for 200G.

I also noticed Bejeweled 2 and Plants vs. Zombies on GFWL along with a bunch of other new games, just now when I went to look for Carney.

Anyone know if these new games have achievements? I can't find any info anywhere (probably because they're so new) but I REALLY hope they do! I would buy PvZ again in a heartbeat lol.

P.S. Carney PC needs it's own section in the forums please. :)

Touchy subject lol. There is 3 different achievements and different point values in some of the same achievements even though both games have the same exact name, the achievements are different. So I don't know if this falls under the "Lost Planet" type category or not because it's still 12 out of 12 achievements for 200G.

I also noticed Bejeweled 2 and Plants vs. Zombies on GFWL along with a bunch of other new games, just now when I went to look for Carney.

Anyone know if these new games have achievements? I can't find any info anywhere (probably because they're so new) but I REALLY hope they do! I would buy PvZ again in a heartbeat lol.

P.S. Carney PC needs it's own section in the forums please. :)

Those other games beside Carney are not GFWL, they are not in the Live enabled section of the new Games For Windows website and discussions on the forums there confirm they don't have achievements.

Those other games beside Carney are not GFWL, they are not in the Live enabled section of the new Games For Windows website and discussions on the forums there confirm they don't have achievements.

Oh wow, thank you for pointing that out. I was looking for a way to distinct which games had achievements or not and that's perfect. I wish they would just add a "games with achievements" section for ignorant people like me lol. Thanks again!

Edit: Also I forgot to say that the GFWL client shows a generic "Games for Windows LIVE" logo instead of the actual game covers. I feel bad for anyone who buys a game just to see if it has achievements lol. I almost did.

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

Late on the poll; I'd say, all WP7 games with the same achievement lists should be added.

I still think PC games should be added even if the lists are a bit different (you'll probably keep it that way) like with Gears of War (Windows). Nice to see Fable III for GfWL - the weapon trading achievement will be annoying enough. :p

Also, I'm thinking about getting DR: Case Zero (JP), if I need to do the whole thing with my IP adress etc. could that cause me trouble with Microsoft? :o (no reply)

\

Also, I'm thinking about getting DR: Case Zero (JP), if I need to do the whole thing with my IP adress etc. could that cause me trouble with Microsoft? :o (no reply)

What whole thing with IP address? I've never heard of it.

It's really annoying not being able to purchase it on my JP account, so how do people get it?

Wrong, that doesn't work on that game. You need a Japanese credit card as well that has a Japanese billing address.

Because of those reasons I will NEVER have it.

Can't you just buy Japanese points from somewhere like PlayAsia, assuming you also use something like a VPN.

Can't you just buy Japanese points from somewhere like PlayAsia, assuming you also use something like a VPN.

I have an account with Japanese points and I can't download it. But what really sucks is that I can't even download the demo lol. :/

It works like a Games on Demand game, it's weird. As stated above, you may need an actual credit card from Japan, I guess. But that doesn't really make sense either because I can't even download the demo.

(It says "This is not available in your territory" or something of that nature.)

I'm not going to list them as stackable, but I will make a note of the WP7 games in the first post, as well as a link to the GFWL FAQ.

That said, ilomilo will have an XBLA version that stacks, added it to the site just now.

Actually I believe PC games should not count as stackables as well. The reason of this thread should be to alert people of 360 games with different releases that does not share the same achievement set.

You may place a note linking to the PC thread, saying that all GFWL games "stacks" (minus the 4 ones with cross-play).