Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for people who want to finsish all campaigns on expert today, we are also going for the untouchable achievement. Peeveen is also in this group, If you are interested just send me a message on xboxlive.

Edit: I am also going to buy the crash course DLC but i need to make sure i got people to play with, so if someone wants to play crash course send me a message.

Thanks,

Edited by SN4K3E4T3R

I need to Boost 20 car pile up and Slippery Pull! If someone can set up a lobby to by pass the glitches and help me get these achievements I will help you out with anything you need.

EDIT: I dont need to i just really want to get these last 2 achievements and I can't seem to get the tank or get a boomer to co-op with me lol.

Edited by phenixdwn

Ok, I'm getting seriously ****ed off with the AI in this game, it's worse than Resident Evil 5 lol

I have been trying for 5 straight days now to get just ONE campaign on expert. I've been trying on Death Toll as it's the easiest campaign imo, I got untouchables on it and the levels are quite short, plus the boathouse finale is by far the easiest to defend.

I can get through the first 4 levels no problem on expert, not using any glitches or anything. But when I get to the last level (playing 2 humans and 2 AI).... EVERY time the AI goes and does something so retarded it's beyond words.

After (A LOT of) research, I've found the best tactic is to sit on the pier, the zombies never seem to come up from the right, which means one player covering left and one covering the front. easy.

No, because every time I play though, the AI thinks it's a great idea to do something stupid like run off into the woods... or stay in the house when we're on the pier... or stand by the rocks either side of the pier... or stand at the end of the pier so we can't shoot the zombies without shooting them... (you get the point!) so they obviously get pinned by a smoker or a hunter... then of course the other one goes to help, and dies too. This leaves 2 players to take down the tanks... very hard to do two in a row on expert after so many hordes of zombies.

If anyone if up for it, I'm determined to get this achievement and can trade back any other cheiveos that you want, eg untouchables or any versus ones.

So anyone who's up for lowering the number of AI in the game, send me a PM and we can get some expert completion. I'm also up for going for all 4 campaigns expert with human players, but with the AI it's just plain not possible!

Stu

Edited by emandstu
typos lol

alright seriously someone help me with this. I just did the achievement in a public match and because of that it didn't pop. Anyone who knows how to do the host trick please pm me GT: phenixdwn. I will help you with any achievement you would like as thanks!

I'm in the same boat.

I need most of the Crash Course achievements, and would be grateful if somebody who knows the host trick could help.

I'm in the same boat.

I need most of the Crash Course achievements, and would be grateful if somebody who knows the host trick could help.

the funny thing is I got it to work twice to get a few of the other versus achievements... now It just freezes my freakin system! I saw there is a way to do it offline with two controllers but I tried it a few times and screwed up. Got really close once and then got screwed over and raged haha! I'll give it another go later unless you want to set it up. Then i"ll help asap.

Looking for help with Blood Harvest on Expert, last stupid campaign I need. Will be using the lobby glitch to alleviate headaches; so if anyone would like to lend a hand, send me a message. I'll be checking throughout the day for responses.

GT = RYMAWH

i do not have crash course so im stuck with the other achievements for the 1000!

i have :

zombicadal maniac

what are you trying to prove?

red mist (im working on now)

zombie genocidest:uzi:

man vs. tank

safety first

do not distrub

stomach upset

stand tall

untouchable

nothing special

all 4 dead

thats all .. plzz help me! message me or something im GT:XxDarkxxZeroxX

My gamertag is capablechevvy. I'm online everyday. I will just list all the achievements in this game that I need if you would like to help, give advice, or need help with some just add me as a friend or send me a message and we can get them.

The Littlest Genocide

Smash Hit

Truck Stop

20 Car Pile-up

Jumpin' Jack Smash

Slippery Pull

Wipefest

Cr0wnd

Untouchables

Man vs Tank

Safety First

Zombie Genocidest

Zombicidal Maniac

What Are You Trying to Prove?

Nothing Special

Stomach Upset

Big Drag

Barf Bagged

All 4 Dead

Lamb 2 Slaughter

Edited by brwonsugal

I am looking for help with the no mercy campaign on expert, will be doing lobby glitch, I'll explain.

Nothing special (I heard there's a glitch for this to get the achievement).

And want to boost the "All 4 dead" and lamb to slaughter multiplayer achievements.

Add my gamertag: Sniped to death

I can start at any time.

I Will Help With Any Achievements That Are Needed I'm Going To Be Hosting/Playin Expert Today And Thursday Almost All Day If Anyone Wants Down. I Will Also Help With Any Multiplayer Achievments, Just Hit Me Up. Sorry Please Send Me A Request About L4D So I Know Whats Going On.

GT= D3ADPOOL Inc

Edited by deadpoolinc

Attn: Left 4 Dead Blood Harvest Expert + Unstoppable Achievement Boost. Friday 3 p.m. EST. We need 1 more! Already have: Freeleeday, Franco FCB, MadDogChad. Interested? Send me a message. gt: freeleeday

We will be using the lobby glitch on Blood Harvest, and the Jesus Rock on Death Toll.