Episode 3 is available.. but no achievements on xbox.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked the first achievement (before it was fixed) but still says 16/24. Press A and it says 17 of 24 unlocked. Just replay the game again and all achievements should unlock?

I'd say just to be on the safe side so it doesn't glitch, just delete and redownload your profile. But just the profile and not the items. Then restart it.

I unlocked the first achievement (before it was fixed) but still says 16/24. Press A and it says 17 of 24 unlocked. Just replay the game again and all achievements should unlock?

I can confirm that you'll need to delete the profile from System > Settings > Storage > Profiles > Delete Profile Only scroll up on the message twice when it asks you but go slow as to ensure it's only your profile and then redownload your profile while starting a fresh episode 3 in order to fix the issue.

Should take you about 5 minutes or less.

God Fucking Damn It

Missed two of the achievements, people in this thread said to Download Profile and start episode again. Downloaded profile and went from 190k to 179k, fucking hell!!!!

So I was going for two missing achievements that would have given me 20gs, and I lost 11.000gs. Nice work there Ms :uzi: :mad:

If it was Xbox one gamer score all you have to do is unlock an achievement on Xbox one and it should be added back on when you play your 360 again. Hope this helps.

If it was Xbox one gamer score all you have to do is unlock an achievement on Xbox one and it should be added back on when you play your 360 again. Hope this helps.

Unlocked the last achievement on Child of Light on X1, but nothing changed. Ms support said I have to unlock an achievement on the 360 to make it update. But now the WD achievements are all counted for, so guess I'll have to borrow a 360 game from a friend or something.

Sorted now. Didn't have to delete profile, just signed out and downloaded profile and started the episode again. 300G/300G now. 24/24 achievements.

After reading all these comments on here today after realising I had the same problem. Signed out - downloaded profile - xbox one cheevs gone - got an achievement on Titanfall and then redid Episode 3 on a different save file. Problem sorted.

I know I am kicking a dead horse here, but this shit don't fly with me tbh, how can Microsoft and Telltale (whoever's fault this is) let this problem keep reoccurring?! It's only damaging there sales, as more and more people will be reluctant to purchase these episodic series when they know it's all glitches up all the time.

Either way I have learned my lesson, I for one love these episode stories however I think I will start playing them all a week or so later once I know all the bugs have been ironed out! :)