Video Achievement Guide

Maka

The Morbias Arena was faster in my opinion, because once in the little room, everyone keeps spawning there. I got my monster kill achievement very easily because of this. Also, you dont have to have private slots because when you fill to the max, the bots take up all space. For headshots put in the slomo modifiyer, it makes it so easy. I used slomo quite a bit. I do hope you guys put in how we put do the bio gun, and whatever the Avril gun is. It isn't appearing in my mutator list.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice video since you got 20 kills does that go for your 200 on 50 days achievevement

from what ive been told the 200 kills on each day can be done on any multiplayer mode just make sure its not done via instant action as many people do this by accident, this is a waste of time and wont go towards the 50 days, so yes is the answer your looking for, im not sure if you can do 100 unranked and 100 ranked or if it has to be 200 of only one of the two, maybe someone knows better than me.

Alos, great guide Maka, helped explain more easily than RegentEagle's although his isnt bad, what is it they say, picture speaks 1000 words, so what about a video? hmmm :)

How do you check your stats ? I must have missed that screen.... is it in the game itself ? Or is it website based ala Battlefield ?

The answer is...you can't check your stats against bots. You can only check stats against player and ranked matches on xbox live. Have to count on your fingers sorry guys!

The answer is...you can't check your stats against bots. You can only check stats against player and ranked matches on xbox live. Have to count on your fingers sorry guys!

You can't check your stats against bots? Is that why my stats say 3000 kills, and 400 deaths in Player Match deathmatch?

If you do it right, you can get bot matches to show up on the leaderboard.

For some reason I can't host matches. I get the same error, saying "my network configuration isn't compatible with hosting matches". WTF. Help?

:confused:

UPDATE: I googled the problem and apparently I had to Port Forward certain ports. I managed to fix the problem! Woot! Thanks for the video, it will help me a lot! :)

Edited by Dan261

Wait you spelled Deathmatch wrong, you have it there as DeathaMatch @ 0:43

I noticed various things after I have uploaded it. I now have the same video, but it's 30 seconds shorter and I fixed the error, but at this point, I'm not sure it's worth re-uploading.

definitly not the fastest way but its a good video for beginners

Get gunslinger in less than 50 seconds, using a different strategy, and I'll email you a cookie.

Edited by Maka