Final boss freakinggg impossible... (Hard mode)

brettsk8

I posted this on another thread so I'll just copy and paste, this was done on Impossible by the way. I, for some reason, decided to play through Impossible and not Hard.

Simple steps for the last boss:

1. Use Kaluka to farm intel off her, one full clip will net you almost enough and she will go away.
  2. Use Kaluka on the first sets of guys who come down, there are only three at a time.
  3. Use the Pulse thing (d-pad left) and take down her shield thing.
  4. Run up to SAM thing and press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/x.png.
  5. Rinse and repeat steps 1-4, until you get a checkpoint at 2/3 of her health down.
  6. Now, the red Target guys will spawn, use all you've got against them.
  7. Keep running around the map and repeat step 1.
  8. Do step 3 once more and then let her have it, and enjoy the terrible ending. Haha.

Did the same method as Nevander, only on Hard.

While I was shooting @ her with the Kaluga I used ADRENALINE :dup: right away so I didn't die from her shots.

Be ready to stand right next to her or she will take all the INTELS with her if you're not fast enough.

Once done, rush forward and kill the three guards while they're dropping down.

Do the same thing again until you can stun her with the PULSE :dleft:.

After that rush straight to the SAM press :xbut:. REPEAT.

For the RED GUARDS I found it very helpful to use GRENADES + SHOOTING, they go down pretty easily.

must be missing something obvious :confused: but I can't pick up any intel from her, it just sits on the ground then vanishes when she does, I've tried standing right next to her as suggested but nothing I've tried fills up the bars, the intel dropped from the troops doesn't pick up either??

something must be glitched, ammo, grens etc wont pick either, tried restarting box & game, seems to work in bodycount mode but as soon as I resume the campaign it still doesn't work so stuck as I can't defeat her :mad:

Edited by RCW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay... here you go for anyone who spent ages like me thinking... WT* ?!...

There are two things here:

1) After the first Pulse you need to get to the SAM and fire before the airstrike ends (you cant wait for it to stop and then go to the SAM)

2) If after that you cannot pick up intel, quit and re start... the game will know you have fired a SAM and will not make you re-start... I had to do this after every SAM launch... very annoying.

Good luck all :-)

Okay... here you go for anyone who spent ages like me thinking... WT* ?!...

There are two things here:

1) After the first Pulse you need to get to the SAM and fire before the airstrike ends (you cant wait for it to stop and then go to the SAM)

2) If after that you cannot pick up intel, quit and re start... the game will know you have fired a SAM and will not make you re-start... I had to do this after every SAM launch... very annoying.

Good luck all :-)

Thank you Rossa, that totally got me past her.

Man, what a short game. Maybe 4 hours? Glad I got it from redbox and it only cost me $2 for the afternoon.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...