What do you think? This is NO Kids Game

I Bought Toy Story Mania and this game for my Kids, ages 7 to 11 mainly because of the Ko Op. Toy Story is a very easy game with alot of fun, but this one is very confusing and hard for Kids. I was hoping for an easy Kids game but they made it very confusing.

I was very dissapointed expecting something easier.

What does any of you think about it?

• 1 month later...
I Bought Toy Story Mania and this game for my Kids, ages 7 to 11 mainly because of the Ko Op. Toy Story is a very easy game with alot of fun, but this one is very confusing and hard for Kids. I was hoping for an easy Kids game but they made it very confusing.

I was very dissapointed expecting something easier.

What does any of you think about it?

i agree with you 100%. i got a few hours in and quit (never had a second of fun in this mess).

just cause its a Disney game starring Mickey, doesnt automatically mean its for kids, even though you might think that. the fact that the art style is more like the old 50's cartoons to me says that they intended it as a tribute to classic Disney, and therefore probably not something young kids would find interest in.

• 2 weeks later...

Far from a kids game, I've never had to resort to a walkthrough so early. As everything in the game is so damn weird I resent having to resort spraying thinner or paint everywhere to figure things out that are less than obvious (to me anyway!).

It looks great and generally plays OK, but boy is it a bit left field at times.

• 4 months later...

after having played it, definitely not a kids game.

also not really an anybody game because of how awful the platforming and controls are. not to mention Oswald often wanders off when you need him and gets stuck on objects all the time.

i'm also getting confused a lot because the areas dont seem to be connected together very well. like SNAKES said the game is very left field. think ill stick to Kingdom Hearts as far as Disney games go.

Edited by shinobigarth

• 4 months later...