2000 Gamerscore in a game?

Bheounecs

sesame street tv and nat geo tv both have a total of 2000. (3000 if you count playing the game disc as well) theres one other game with 2000 and that's warhammer which is a windows game, not for the xbox

You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think gears of war 3 has 2000 gamerscore

Gears of War 3 is the only game that I know has 2000G.

Gears of War 3 has 2000G

Oh really? I would of never have guessed that, except by that fact it was already posted on this page.

You forgot Gears of War 3 at 2000g, Pinball FX2 at 2150g, Monster Hunter Frontier which is at 2750g and the fact that this thread is 3 and half years old.

or 100 achievements in a game. :blurp

Oh God NO. Red Dead Redemption had 95 achivements. Thats ridculous. Another bad part almost all of the achivements averaged around 5 GS a piece. 5 GS for some annoying achivements to do legit ?

No thanks thats why I boosted all of the MP achivements awhile ago. Only left is 4 SP achivements and all of the CO OP achivements. Also like one to do in Undead Nightmare. ACHIVEMENT OVERLOAD IN THAT GAME :eek::drunk

Does Gears of War 3 have 2000:gsicon:? I can't tell.

/sarcasm

This came to my mind at first too. I'm almost positive it did. I'm never going to 1000 that game just cause of ''Seriously 3.0'' LOL. So I never paid attention to it. It might be 1850. Defnitly over 1700.

Time to break the cycle! There is another game with over 2000:gsicon:, and that is the XBLA title Pinball FX 2. It has 2050:gsicon: and 97 achievements... of course, you'll have to buy all of the tables, first.

I have all the tables for this game except the Star Wars ones. I only buy them on sale. Even after you buy them all, good luck on ever completing this game, it's no easy task.