I'd really like to see a LA Noir 2 set in the 60's what are you're game ideas ?

Deadsea 1993

I think that a 1960's version would be a very good idea for a game. I personally would rather play in the Al Capone times in Chicago like some people suggested.

My only hope for LA Noire 2 would be that they could make the game less repetitive. I am about halfway through LA Noire and I am getting a little bored of doing the same thing over and over again. When I played Red Dead Redemption, I never got bored in that game. They did a good job mixing up the story line with side missions and then you could just free roam and kill animals if you wanted. LA Noire seems too repetitive in the fact that you drive from crime scene to crime scene and then do the same kind of interrogation questions, then back to another crime scene then you chase the guy on either foot or car and arrest him. Then the same thing goes for the next case. I don't know what else I want to see from the game but it just seems like it was missing something. Maybe they could incorporate some of the cool things from Red Dead like the Hunter and Ambient challenges (for those that didnt play it, they had 5 levels of challenges like kill 10 bears, then kill 5 bears using a knife, pick 10 of these flowers, etc). I think they could make some cool story related LA Noire things like that other than trying to collect all 95 cars...

I never got bored in the first. When the serial killer was out on the loose I was struggling on how to capture him. Everytime I was like ''I caught that son of a bitch finally'' but then more killings would happen some in the same way. (Hated that it was a 1 guy killing spree this whole time because some women were killed diffrently then others and it didn't match up.)

Everything was awesome every case,got Slip of the tounge for free and 1 starred it cause I was confused on the whole story,it sucked. I was sucked into the game and the ending WAS THE WORST EVER IN A GAME,well maybe 2nd worst Dantes Inferno had the worst lmao,but still. I'd like to see in the 2nd one the City of San Francisco,NPCS babbaling about Vietnam,and weird stuff,dressed very wild like. Partners that actually matter this time. In the 1st I tried to warm up to every partner but kept switching around because I was promoted so often,I stopped trying after awhile. Radiostations that played Grateful Dead,Janis Joplin,Jimi Hendrix,Crosby,Stills,Nash,Neil Young,etc.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another one. The main setting is in San Francisco in the mid to late 1960s, you are asked to investigate some hippy murders, the case name would be ''Damn Dirty Hippys !'' more and more dead hippys are turning up and no one knows who is doing it. Its up to you to find out, coukd it be a WW1/2 Vet,a drug Dealer ? a Biker gangster from the Hells Angels ? a business man ?

I want Gangster bikers to be introduced in LA Noire. We all know The Lost and Damned showed that R* can make a spinoff from their classic Biker charcters we all remember and love from Vice City.

Give me the 80s please. I can't help it after playing Hotel Dusk and Last Window on the DS. Great time for a detective game.

Yeah that would be a cool game too. I am so addicted to L.A Noire, I love it.!

I made a huge pitch last summer in my Intro to Game Design class about a Green Lantern game that would implement the Kinect's voice recognition beyond believe...maybe someday :)

This is cool in all but how does this relate to an L.A Noire styled game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i doubt we will see a LA noire 2 since the dev shut down.

Id love to see one during the prohibition years maybe in the south going after speakeasies, mobseters and moonshiners, or in chicago during the rein of Al Capone.

I'm sure R* could use their own Dev team to make a sequel as they own the rights to the series. :)

No 1930s is to early. I'd really like RPG choices,good cop bad cop. Abiliy to do drugs,or not. More free roaming thats not like GTA III's zombie like citizens. Plot starts off as usual generic but builds up to a real thriller.

Like a more likable guy for one. Cole was ok at first but he came off as a whiny baby that is not afraid to scold others but he winds up cheating on his wife with a Singer drug addict ? Nice.

I hated in LN were I'd accuse a guy and he didn't try to defend himself too much. Then he wasn't the guy. Rinse and repeat. :confused: Then the serial killer guy in the end was just lame. He wasn't intresting at all.

I loved LA Noire. Heard a lot of negative comments from friends about it, but after seeing a brand new copy for £4 on sale, I bought it and didn't regret a single minute. Best £4 I spent on a game in a long time. So in a nutshell, hell yes for a sequel of some sorts. Would love a good open world game in that vein again.

I'd love to see a sequel to this as well. I found the whole noir style very appealing, not to forgetting to mention the soundtrack as well. Kinda wish I hadn't traded it in last week, but then I finished it ages ago. It also only just occurred to me (after all this time) how L.A. Noire was somewhat similar to those Police Quest games. Remember those?

I'd really like to see a sequel never get made. That studio was shut down...looks like I get what I want. :D

GACKT Hating as usual. You are such a dummy :p

KIDDING.

La Noir was a surprise it was really well thought out. Can't wait to go for the rest of my few achivements left. And go for the ''5 star all cases in the game,non dlc wise. :) (Using Youtube) Think I might even get ''Reefer madness'' DLC it looks hilarious. Slip of the tounge sucked. I got it free and hated it still. :mad: Got 2/5 stars and I usually make an average of 4 stars a case. Just it was all confusing in that dlc. Good game I got 600 GS without using a guide yet. That car achivement will KILL ME though. :(

LA NOIR-Really good buy for new 20$. Took a chance,good buy.

Think I might even get ''Reefer madness'' DLC it looks hilarious. Slip of the tounge sucked. I got it free and hated it still. :mad: Got 2/5 stars and I usually make an average of 4 stars a case. Just it was all confusing in that dlc. Good game I got 600 GS without using a guide yet. That car achivement will KILL ME though. :(

Just FYI for anyone that is reading this now...all the DLC goes on sale tomorrow.

So check it out if you wanted any of the DLC...all of them 50% off

i doubt we will see a LA noire 2 since the dev shut down.

Id love to see one during the prohibition years maybe in the south going after speakeasies, mobseters and moonshiners, or in chicago during the rein of Al Capone.

I would love to see that, especially with one of my favorite mobsters Al Capone, would be one of my favorite games of all time then.