Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

EDIT: I just need Professor Portal now. Willing to make dummy accounts with someone and help them get it as well. Send me a message on live if you're interested. EST, will hug as well :)

GT: xx mothman xx

Edited by MothMan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOOKH8R , I also have some other accounts.. can you be my cheev buddy please?? I so want this 100% :S just those 2 damn cheevs needed :S :D

Add me VPL Merc !!

and/or gimme yr tag :))

------------'

btw anyone else.. who has other accounts, and can help me.. Please let me know.. And If i have gotten my cheev, I can also and most certainly WILL help you get yours too :)) !

VPL Merc

DOOKH8R , I also have some other accounts.. can you be my cheev buddy please?? I so want this 100% :S just those 2 damn cheevs needed :S :D

Add me VPL Merc !!

and/or gimme yr tag :))

------------'

btw anyone else.. who has other accounts, and can help me.. Please let me know.. And If i have gotten my cheev, I can also and most certainly WILL help you get yours too :)) !

VPL Merc

Yeah. Lets shoot for 8pm, Eastern Daylight (ugh) time, Sunday March 10

There is still no one who has helped me do the achievement.. Please help! :( I will help you aswell.. I have 5 other live accounts..

Im gonna be online all the time until the gold membership ends today..

Help me PLS! :(

GT: VPL Merc

Super HUGE THANKS TO ProdX !!! he was the one who finally . after 5 moths or so, helped me get the cheev!!! :)))

* I was having trouble with connecting with other ppl, it wouldn't allow me to join a party or the same session.. dunno why ... Tried chaning the NAT and other stuff too..

Anyhow.. stupidly hard to get cheev, cuz noone plays portal online :(

anyhow.. .huge thanks to ProdX again!! :))

Hello. I haven't started coop yet, so feel free to it me up over xbl. It would be nice if you would have other account so you will be able to help me with this cheevo too, after I'll finish coop. GT: Ziemniorek

edit: nevermind, someone was faster than you :)

Edited by kubek

I've played coop already, but I would set up a temp gold account to trade this cheese. Message "The Junt" if you will do the same.

***Edit*** I got this cheese with Betty Tron. Thanks grrrl.

Edited by The Junt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I need someone to help me for Professor Portal and Friend list with Benefit hug achievements. I have completed the coop mode. Just want to let u know that I am deaf. Please send text messages to my GT: MasterG05

note: 0 = zero

Thanks!

I've beaten co-op already and unfortunately have no free trials or extra accounts to reciprocate this. I'm asking for a new player or some kind hearted soul to just help me with the achievement out of good will haha. Also need to hug someone as well for Friends With Benefits.

GT: LooksLikeYoda32

Let me know you're from x360a

EDIT: Just found a free trial. If you give it to me, I'll give it to you ;)

Edited by Bunbox360

I'd be glad to get the professor portal and also a quick friends list with benefits sometime. Unfortunately, I've already played the coop, so would not be able to help with that, but I would be willing to work on some of the others. I tend to be online most evenings around 8 US eastern.

KVB1