ummm.. that's it?!

Jack Napier

I see why the rockstar pass was only $10.. these dlc cases are anemic. finished this in 15 min no lie. I need to stop gettin my hopes up. please tell me there'll be one more case.. an epic one tho.

sidenote: the achievements are pathetically easy to unlock.

Edited by Jack Napier

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should've released the arson one last IMO.

I thought the explosion and aftermath was epic!

When you rolled up on the street in that case i sort of got a deja vu feeling, i watched some documentary about the Oklahoma bombing a couple of weeks ago.

Time to download Reefer madness :) still got plenty of gametime left in this game

and I thought that case was short! but between nicholson and reefer, I agree with you- I would've saved nicholson for last. reefer is a joke.

Not a good DLC. Only one interrogation. I breezed through this whole thing. I guess you can really tell that R* has really cut ties with Team Bondi. Shame things ended this way, both in game and out.

It was short but it was alright. At the end of the day theres only so much you can expect from single case DLC's.

In a recent Game Informer magazine i read it said something about two entire desks (burglary and something else) that were left out of the game. I would much rather pay 800 or even 1200 points and have one of those desks as a dlc as opposed to 340 for one short case.

That was a little disappointing... Seemed like a tutorial level focusing on how to shoot at people.

I agree that Nicholson Electroplating would have made a better final case. The explosion and seeing the Spruce Goose meant it had a much more grand scale. Ah well. Loved the game overall.

The shootout at the end was awesome and I enjoyed being in a police raid. In the end, if they made these DLC cases all epic it'd be weird when you're playing through the story and these "filler" cases were bigger and better than the ones that have to do with the main story.

A DLC for the cut desk(s) would be perfect.

yeah it was very short, but I cant complain too much since i got the R* pass when it was cheap, so all in all Id say I got my moneys worth. IMO the pass was a great deal, compared to other crap that comes out where the publisher/developer just think that any DLC they produce is worth 800 MSP (Fallout NV i'm looking at you, among others) as if it is the standard, regardless of length or quality

It was short but it was alright. At the end of the day theres only so much you can expect from single case DLC's.

In a recent Game Informer magazine i read it said something about two entire desks (burglary and something else) that were left out of the game. I would much rather pay 800 or even 1200 points and have one of those desks as a dlc as opposed to 340 for one short case.

100% agree.

Very dissapointed by the dlc for this especially since rockstar published the game and they usually have very standards for dlc. look at RDR and what they did with that, and there is more on the way. These cases seemed to have been left out of the game to coin in a few bucks which is probably related to them rushing the game out and the troubled development cycle. that is fair enough as the game cost a fortune to make and by purchasing the rockstar pass it will encorge them to do more with different dlc in the coming months.

That would take 6-10 GB of data. There's no way in hell they would release a DLC that big.

As for the achievements for this one. PATHETIC. Just like ALL the DLC achievements.

Edited by SuperSkyline89