Your Experience on getting achievement buildings

GAZZ16

Skirmish farming still works.

Map: Oasis.

Map Size: Huge.

Map Resources: High

Player Resources: Standard

Maxium Age: IV and Victory: Wonder

Have 1 ally (Unstoppable Persian Agamemnon) And 4 enemies (Unstoppable Celtic Village Elders)

Worked perfectly on all 4 of my civs and I finally got a Tomb as a reward!!! :)

All achievement blueprints now found :woop:

Final total 4 Sphinx, 5 Spartan Academies, 8 Libraries, 6 Small Step Pyramids and 1 Tomb!!!!!

To confirm I found 3 of my Spartan Academies, 2 Libraries and 3 Small Steps from level 20 Moes Chests, but no Tomb. I got 2 Sphinx, 2 Spartan Academies and 4 Libraries from Level 40 Moes chests.

I got all blueprints as rewards for skirmish repeat daily quests and recommend that as the way to go, if you dont get a blueprint you will get somethings worth selling in trade

Can now start using the good stuff I find instead of selling it :)

Edited by mhkerr

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What settings did you use to get it mate?

Exactly as it says above:

Skirmish

Map: Oasis.

Map Size: Huge.

Map Resources: High

Player Resources: Standard

Maxium Age: IV and Victory: Wonder

Have 1 ally (Unstoppable Persian Agamemnon) And 4 enemies (Unstoppable Celtic Village Elders)

I killed off my scout and bought villagers untill i had 19 and then chopped wood with them all and gave it to my ally.

Does not look like I will be getting a sphinx. I have dropped over a million coin at moes from 25 to 35 lvl chests. I have gone through thousands of chests in quests, it just looks like all hope is lost. I even tried to start a conversation with the devs in the game and in the forums, they don't even care to respond sad really. In-game chat they Say make a topic about it in the forums, do that and the just ignore it completely. I even made a thread in the suggestions part of the forum and it is pretty popular, still nothing. oh well i don't care anymore.

i also spent over 100k at moes from lv 25-40 chests(mostly 25 and 40) easily 200-300k since i found some recipies that i could sell of for 100k+. didnt got a single building blueprint from it. i almost leveled 4 civs at 40 (33 was my last one at the time i got the sphinx) i also did skrimish every day on all civs and not a single blueprint.

i guess its just pure luck. If i wasnt a completion whore i wouldnt bother with this achievement but if you really want it i suggest you do the daily quests in skirmish on all civs and with the coin you earn buy level 30 chests because that was the method that worked for me.

Edited by achti

Before the Celts came out, I was 40 all 3 civs. I had recieved 1 sphinx, library and academy, and 3 small step pyrimads.

Getting Celts to 40 - nothing.

I am now just logging on to do dailys to try get the Tomb, and have since received 1 more of each of the 3, yet still no tomb. Its just luck guys, don't get poopy over it because you're not getting them, they will just take [a lot of] time!

Because I know I'll be asked;

Sphinx 1: A Cyprus quest

Sphinx 2: From one of the two chests you get from doing the mentioned Skirmish Wonder tactic

Library 1: From the chest farming in "Challenge: Lots of Rouges!"

Library 2: No idea

Academy 1: One of the refugee quests in Argos. The "Get to age 3 quickly" and "Build a Fleet" ones, I did all of them and opened the chests at the same time so can't be more specific.

Academy 2: Level 30 Moes chests

Got all civs to level 40 and still searching for that Sphinx. :(

I think I bought Library back when the game first came out. Found 1 Library and Spartan Academy by chance since then. If I build all 3 Crete Wonders in my Greek city and Sphinx is my last achievement, I'll spend all my money on level 30 chests at Moes.

Got all civs to level 40 and still searching for that Sphinx. :(

I think I bought Library back when the game first came out. Found 1 Library and Spartan Academy by chance since then. If I build all 3 Crete Wonders in my Greek city and Sphinx is my last achievement, I'll spend all my money on level 30 chests at Moes.

I've spent all my money from all 4 civs, and still don't have my tomb. I do the Legendary and Elite Crete quests once a week just for the extra money to gamble, and all the other dailys that can give me the tomb, and it still isn't coming to me xD

So I'm wishing you good luck! This position sucks for all of us :/

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my Tomb :woop:

Since I got my Celts to 40, I spent every day doing the daily skirmish quests for all 4 civs. I can personally confirm that this is by far the best method of approach. All the money you get while doingit aswell can go towards Moes, the over 500k that I spent at it though only net me 1 building. However, I got 2 Sphinx and then finally my Tomb from the Skirmish method.

I have mentioned the skirmish tactic to a few friends, and one of them (STFUppercut) came back saying he tested Greek King Minos and thought he was better as an ally. After trying him I would have to agree, I have only ever failed once with him (When he placed the wonder but didn't build it >.>) whereas I had about a 90% success rate with Persian King Agamemnon.