Favourite song of ice and fire character ?

Dasha UK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Really ? There's so much unfinished business for so many characters, and it's all gonna start kicking off in the next book... If anything my excitement has grown with each book !

Really. I'll no doubt read the rest of the series to see what happens to the characters i like & to see how GRRM manages the story once "Winter" FINALLY arrives. (if anyone is still alive to notice anyway)

But the last book was a joke.*Highlight to read* A 5 year wait for a book in which he dedicates a not inconsiderable number of chapters to relatively new characters that he just kills off pointlessly before the end. WTF!?

I'm much more excited for the conclusion of The Wheel Of Time next month. I'm 7 books into my current re-read... only 6 more to finish before 7th Jan :eek:

Edited by H2O

• 2 weeks later...
Ramsay Bolton. I like bad guys/ general evil people in books but this guy is a cut above the rest with his habit of flaying people alive.

Also Reek (Non spoiler but for those who know what happens its an interesting change in a charecter)

I agree ramsay is a brilliant character,so brilliant in fact that i want him to live through the series ! He probably wont so i think he done enough to deserve a seriously grim death...