Thought I'd share this :-) 6350G in Arkham

Fox Hound JD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg530/FoxHoundJD/arkham.jpg

Just finished the PC version

If your tired of trophies and challenges then i'm, well, not... I love these freakin games! didn't really enjoy the campaign challenges (especially after doing all of them 8 times!).

Also I've collected over 1600 Riddler trophies/challenges/riddles.

Just wanted to share, kinda tootin my own horn but i figured other Bat nuts would appreciate it.

it just sucks now that the harley quinn dlc came out but now i guess it give you a reason to play the games again

6000+G in Batman is legit. I wish I had a PC that wasn't a piece of shit so I could play games on it more powerful than roller coaster tycoon. I just got dont with AA GOTY bringing my Batman score up to 3000+.

Roller Coaster Tycoon is GDLK!!!

Fox Hound- that is awesome!

Having done them all several times, which game takes more skill? I just finished the original 1k on Arkham City and I am finishing the DLC shortly. It took me a while to get used to the game, but I'm fairly decent now. I haven't played Arkham Asylum yet but I want to start soon. Do you think I'll have any trouble with it?

Arkham City easily requires more skill (and patience) due to the campaign challenges. i found the combat challenges to actually be easier because of the amount of enemies but some of the campaign challenges with various characters are tough and stressful since you only have so many retries.

Hey guys just wanted to say I have now completed the JAP version of AA. So that's 5 x AA + 2 x AC for me. Will take a screenshot when I stack them properly (prob after the Harley DLC gets done). : )

good shit man... i'd love to, just cant justify buying another xbox just to max out 1 game... again, but i wish i could.

the question everybody wants to know is.....have you gotten a 1000gs for UFC ??

and the acheevos for batman you've completed is ridiculously awesome ! :Bounce:

kind of a wierd question lol but the answer is no... i was robbed of one achievement in each of the first two ufc games and the third one i just didn't feel like playing 500 matches on shit THQ servers. you spend more time loading and waiting in that game then actually playing it.

it just sucks now that the harley quinn dlc came out but now i guess it give you a reason to play the games again

it NEVER sucks to have a reason to play an Arkham game. got the pc version done, gettin ready to do the xbox version right now. also the pc version of Harley's Revenge was free for me, anyone else?

good shit man... i'd love to, just cant justify buying another xbox just to max out 1 game... again, but i wish i could.

Hey thanx man, obviously same to you! :)

I actually went halves on the JAP Xbox with a friend but its worth it for the novelty. Lol

JAP LEGO Batman getting done this week I hope. :)

it NEVER sucks to have a reason to play an Arkham game. got the pc version done, gettin ready to do the xbox version right now. also the pc version of Harley's Revenge was free for me, anyone else?

How'd you figure that out? I'm playing PC version right now, would love free Harley's Revenge.

How'd you figure that out? I'm playing PC version right now, would love free Harley's Revenge.

i hadn't played it since i maxed it long before the dlc came out. it came out, i booted up the game, it said there was an update and after the dlc was there waitin for me...

Congrats I am not far behind now either.

Batman Arkham Asylum 4 x 1000 (GFWL x 2 360 x 2)

Batman Arkham City GFWL 1350

Batman Arkham City 360 1200 (few left to get then I will have maxxed the lot out!!)

Currently I have 6550 just need another 300 for the max of 6850 (excluding the japanese version).

Edited by PC_GFWL_GAMER

Congrats I am not far behind now either.

Batman Arkham Asylum 4 x 1000 (GFWL x 2 360 x 2)

Batman Arkham City GFWL 1350

Batman Arkham City 360 1200 (few left to get then I will have maxxed the lot out!!)

Currently I have 6550 just need another 300 for the max of 6850 (excluding the japanese version).

Very Few will have 6850... very VERY few will have 7850. your 6850 coming soon is something to be pumped for. i cant think of hardly any other games i'd wanna do this for. Even tho the achievements kinda sucked (especially dlc), i wish i could max out RDR again. If the MGS: HD collection didn't include peacewalker and that god awful great dane achievement i would love to max it out as many times as i could. all hypothetical of course. But arkham will do :)