Achievement Guide & Roadmap

MeonOner

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide, haven't 100%'d the game yet (5 left to get) but this will certainly help.

1 addition and 1 amendment to post #6:

The golden .50 cal pistol is dropped by an opponent somewhere near the start of Meet the New Boss.

One of the food items is listed as Curry Chicken Balls - they are Curry Fish Balls :D

• 1 month later...
In case you are interesting in updating this guide all of Kal_El's videos have been taken down on youtube because of multiple complaints about copyright infringement.

Yea I was already notified about the videos not working. The videos were replaced ONLY in the published guide on the main site.

This guide helped me a lot thanks man. I am almost done with the game thanks to this awesome guide :D

Glad to hear its helped you a lot :D!

Its a really fun game.

MeonOner,In your very first post in bold letters it reads,MISSING LOCATIONS OF SOME MELEE AND GUN LOCATIONS.

Were those locations ever updated or added to the guide??

No, unfortunately. I played the game some more, but I had no luck in finding the missing weapons. I am assuming the ones that I don't have listed are either a one time thing, rare or found only during certain missions. In the end, the ones that are listed, you should be able to unlock the achievements with no problem.

But if you come across some, you can PM and I can update it on the main guide.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If I remember correctly, you have to replay the Triad missions you received low scores on. That is the only way to raise your Triad level.

Yeah, thought this might be the case. I play the ones I've got two triangles or less on and I just mustn't beat my old score. :p

Any tips Anyone know the best fight moves to maximise score?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Thanks! Looks like this guide is going to be used a lot since Sleeping Dogs is free for Gold users. :dance:

Great guide indeed!

Too bad the melee weapon one glitched (Already up to 11 different melee weapon kills but still no achievement)

Also on the wiki there is a full list of weapons, but I don't know if that's up-to-date or complete

http://sleepingdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Edited by Ereaser NL

Great guide indeed!

Too bad the melee weapon one glitched (Already up to 11 different melee weapon kills but still no achievement)

Also on the wiki there is a full list of weapons, but I don't know if that's up-to-date or complete

http://sleepingdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Thanks you!

That sucks man. I don't know why that achievement is so buggy for many people. You will get it.

Awesome I will take a look at it and add the ones I am missing.