Have YOU been killed by the Skid Loader?

Barad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anyone comes near me in a skid loader and i freeze and let them get the kill and cheevo , not got it yet myself as team mates have stolen every single potential roadkill....yeah thanks for shooting that guy i was just about to run over....

Get killed by it all the time. If I see somebody driving it I let them hit me in case they're going for the achievement. But I always have insurance in the form of C4. That way when I respawn and detonate it if i get a kill than I can assume he was milking it and hogging the forklift. This gives it a chance to respawn for somebody else to use it.

Anyone comes near me in a skid loader and i freeze and let them get the kill and cheevo , not got it yet myself
Seriously? You let people run you over? I am honestly impressed, I always shoot at them like I get shot at when driving it. If you are ever in a game of Wake Island with me I will let you run me over.

Get killed by it all the time. If I see somebody driving it I let them hit me in case they're going for the achievement. But I always have insurance in the form of C4. That way when I respawn and detonate it if i get a kill than I can assume he was milking it and hogging the forklift. This gives it a chance to respawn for somebody else to use it.

Again. I can not believe that people let themselves be run over by a skidloader. Too bad your C4 does not stay after you die now. Also why do you gotta hate on people who like the skidloader? My best kill streak in that thing is 4.

Edited by BBDrew84

knowing the odds of getting into a Wake Island match , then grabbing a skid loader and then sizing up someone to run over , of course i'll give them the kill. 1 death will not change the match and i feel good knowing someone owes some of their cheevo score to me :)

Got flattened by one the other day, didn't even see the damn thing coming towards me as I was sniping from the beach and the driver just whizzed it down the slope and ran me down.

Been trying to get someone with it myself but failed so far. I always seem to be sat on the front shooting people whilst my squad mates pick up the cheevos once I've damaged them.

One day it will be mine.

• 3 weeks later...