Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

Im willing to help and need help with these. Only have like 3 of the crimson ones to get. I have an extra controller. So me plus one. Message me or friend me on live if you want to try and get these achievements done. My gamertag is Statikfobia

Also I would like to go for the Majestic maps achievements also.

Edited by StatikFoBia
Additional Info

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i need to boost the Bigfoot achievement. I have 4 controller, and a friend has 3 controller but maybe 4. So we're looking for two people who have 4 controller (or just enough players for BTB). Sorry for my bad english! Not my native language :)

My GT : KO x IK ii IR a

Just splitting off my main post on the Halo 4 main trading thread

Looking for 5 players to Help boost the following Achievements:

Crimson DLC:

Now They Fly?: Airborne kill in the Warthog

Clay Pidgeon: Shoot an enemy who is airborne from a Man Cannon

Special Delivery: Kill an enemy with melee when landing from a Man cannon

Trying to get a boosting session together for Crimson map pack achievements for Saturday 11/05/2013 06:30am Australia-Sydney time here is a link for people with different timezones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If anyone has a guest controller can you please add it to the list and send me a friend request.

This is the first time i have tried to organise a boosting session so hopefully there is enough people and it works out well.

Once we start can no one please leave the session until all players have their achievements.

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

Edited by ElaborateEnd
Changed number needed for party

Trying to get a boosting session together for Crimson map pack achievements for Saturday 11/05/2013 06:30am Australia-Sydney time here is a link for people with different timezones http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If anyone has a guest controller can you please add it to the list and send me a friend request.

This is the first time i have tried to organise a boosting session so hopefully there is enough people and it works out well.

Once we start can no one please leave the session until all players have their achievements.

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.desperados99

I have added you desperados99

Im adding my extra controller to the list just so spots are filled seeing as we dont have a whole lot right now.

Originally Posted by ElaborateEnd http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

Im adding my extra controller to the list just so spots are filled seeing as we dont have a whole lot right now.

Originally Posted by ElaborateEnd http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

so only one of the people in this list has 2 controllers loool i have 4 and only need the 20 turret kills and the mantis related ones thats it im online now and am ready to go anyone online now hit me up asap gt : ik unkn0wn ik

Adding myself to the list. I think I can be able to hook up two spare controllers. Preferably not to since my xbox is on an akward postition to plug in spares but if we don't have enough people I can see to it.

----

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3.Agusta1

4.Statikfobia

5.(+1) Statikfobia

6.desperados99

7.(+2) Juunanagou

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3. CSI Lurch 888

4.Agusta1

5.Statikfobia

6. Statikfobia

7.desperados99

8.Juunanagou

9. Juunanagou

10. Juunanagou

11. Darr112 (or Agusta1)

12. Darr112 (or Agusta1)

That's the updated and final list.

Hey guys, need a couple achievements from Majestic and a couple from Castle. Obviously willing to trade with others. Send a message and we will have the date set for Saturday May 11th at 8:00 pm EST. I know there are plenty of people that still need these so come get them tomorrow!

GT: Crimson Angelus

Send a message with FR so I know what the request is for. See you guys in about a day and a half!

Edited by Crimson Angelus

1.ElaborateEnd

2.CSI Lurch 888

3. CSI Lurch 888

4.Agusta1

5.Statikfobia

6. Statikfobia

7.desperados99

8.Juunanagou

9. Juunanagou

10. Juunanagou

11. Darr112 (or Agusta1)

12. Darr112 (or Agusta1)

That's the updated and final list.

Sorry I just found out my sister took the spare controllers to a friends house to play multiplayer there. -_-

So only down to my main controller for the weekend. :/

I didnt knew this till I went on the search for them just now sorry guys. >.<

well then we need one with two more more controllers now.

Just FYI guys u might need to increase ur roster size to 16 for the BTB playlist. otherwise randoms might get into the game and ruin the session. shatter is in that playlist and its the only one u can get the mantis cheevos on.

Thanks but we couldn't do it anway because of CSI Lurch 888, Agusta1 and Statikfobia not showing up..

Dominion (max 12 players) includes Shatter, too. That should work?

Edited by modano

Thanks but we couldn't do it anway because of CSI Lurch 888, Agusta1 and Statikfobia not showing up..

Dominion (max 12 players) also has shatter. That should work?

I don't believe dominion spawns the mantis...unless 343 altered the playlist.

I screwed up my days and thought tomorrow we were doing it. I forgot about the fact that saturday is today for you while today is friday for me. so i was at work all day. bummer. any chance we can try again?

Had I thought about the day difference I would have never had ElaborateEnd change the day from Monday to Saturday. Because Monday would be a sunday for me, which would have been perfect. But seeing as i screwed up the days and let it past my mind, i missed out on this.

Edited by StatikFoBia

I screwed up my days and thought tomorrow we were doing it. I forgot about the fact that saturday is today for you while today is friday for me. so i was at work all day. bummer. any chance we can try again?

Had I thought about the day difference I would have never had ElaborateEnd change the day from Monday to Saturday. Because Monday would be a sunday for me, which would have been perfect. But seeing as i screwed up the days and let it past my mind, i missed out on this.

Don't worry about it StatikFoBia we can always try again another time. Any chance to play Halo its all good. :)