come on too human 2 plz!!!

xSavage Henry

I love this game. I honestly thought it was great and don't understand why people hate it so much. I never had any of the problems people talk about. I think its funny how xbox just keeps releasing basicly the same sh*t and people buy and love it. Been when something new comes out, it just sucks ass.

• 4 months later...

Absolutely amazing game, 50+ hours of gameplay. It was different then the generic shooter , and the storyline and setting was interesting. It feels good completing a game like this though. Unforanetly got 940/1000 gamerscore and gave up. I would buy it in a second if a sequel was released!

• 3 weeks later...
I love this game. I honestly thought it was great and don't understand why people hate it so much. I never had any of the problems people talk about. I think its funny how xbox just keeps releasing basicly the same sh*t and people buy and love it. Been when something new comes out, it just sucks ass.

I'm all for innovation in games, I just wish they wouldn't try to innovate with the camera. You use the right stick to move the camera, not rush your enemies. Doing otherwise in this kind of game isn't innovation, it's idiotic.

• 1 month later...

While I agree that most gamers are mindless sheep who will bend over and preorder whatever EA's marketing department department tells them, I'm not sure that Too Human was the sort of innovation the industry needs. I enjouy the game, but I can see why others didn't, and I think a lot of the criticism of the game is valid. I give it a 7/10.

I'm all for innovation in games, I just wish they wouldn't try to innovate with the camera. You use the right stick to move the camera, not rush your enemies. Doing otherwise in this kind of game isn't innovation, it's idiotic.

I agree, pretty much. Making a console action game where the right stick doesn't control the camera is like making a PC shooter where WASD doesn't move.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought this game was meant to be the first in a series of games originally? I remember looking forward to it and playing through the demo when it was available. However when the game came out it got horrible reviews.

Picked it up some months ago seeing as it is now dirt cheap. Will try it out someday. However if there was a solid story in the game it is kind of sad that the rest of the series probably never will see the light of day. :(