gratuitous sex in gaming...

xjarhead1999

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have missed it, but has anyone mentioned...

Saboteur? It is Paris after all and there's even an achievement for getting laid (Pint and a Shag) and the Midnight Show DLC allows you to toggle nudity on.... :drunk

so true...never have I been so attracted to an alien as I have for Tali.

Tali and Liara were my go-to team for (almost) everything in ME1.

Yes my mind wandered on the possibilities of that "almost" quite often. ;)

I went with Tali since it, you know, doesn't show much :p

None of the ME romances showed much really. The most graphic was probably ME2's pole dance in the post game. That wasn't for nudity since there was none but for the uh... rather energetic and suggestive display. :p

You just know everyone had a blast doing the mo-cap on that one.

Edited by Opiate42

Could have missed it, but has anyone mentioned...

Saboteur? It is Paris after all and there's even an achievement for getting laid (Pint and a Shag) and the Midnight Show DLC allows you to toggle nudity on.... :drunk

I mentioned that one already in my list. That game was just all sorts of awesome, and enabling the nudity just made it even better. One of my favorite games this gen IMO.

Well its not really a fetish or kinky or anything like that. Mods to games or whatever aren't enjoyable to me. Yeah they would be funny for a few minutes but that's it. Games like the older leisure suit Larry are fun while drinking a few.

Its not sex games I was asking about. Games like assassin's creed with its romance scenes is more like what I was talking about. Or a game like x-blades or even bikini samurai are others. Something that has some type of story.

I did get some good suggestions though. Ill check out several games mentioned. Mass effect looks like it may be good. The bikini samurai will be a rental. Have seen bad and good things so will give it a shot. Dragon age seems like something my wife would enjoy. Don't think I would. A few other ill try also

Anyway thanks for input.

It's one thing if it adds to the story. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Witcher 2, all add to the story (and is optional) to sleep with characters. But it's part of forming a relationship with the characters.

Games like Bikini Samurai or X-blades are just terrible games and they throw in skin to try and sell a few more copies.

And Dante's inferno had to have lust level, I just didn't think the boss would be so... anti lust-full.

It's one thing if it adds to the story. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Witcher 2, all add to the story (and is optional) to sleep with characters. But it's part of forming a relationship with the characters.

Even then I find that whole thing super tame compared to, like, movies. There's still a stigma around games that even if they're rated "M" there's no way they'd match an equivalent "R" in the movie world.

Games like Bikini Samurai or X-blades are just terrible games and they throw in skin to try and sell a few more copies.

Well it worked. Sorta. I just added X-blades to my collection today.

I HAD BETTER NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

And Dante's inferno had to have lust level, I just didn't think the boss would be so... anti lust-full.

Shitting. Dick. Nipples.

I mentioned that one already in my list. That game was just all sorts of awesome, and enabling the nudity just made it even better. One of my favorite games this gen IMO.

Knew I must have missed it. On my "get eventually" list for a while now... that list is growing daily.

Well it worked. Sorta. I just added X-blades to my collection today.

I HAD BETTER NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Have really low standards right at the start. Then you should be fine. :p

Never played X-Blades but tried the demo for Blades of Time it's pseudo sequel, not sure how it compares but personally found it almost unplayable. :(

Some of the sex scenes are funny... Fable II and Fable III... well, not so much as scenes, as a black screen and moaning followed by, "I'm pregnant."

I will say, sometimes it's awkward. I remember my wife was playing around on her computer and I was playing Dragon Age origins. And got to a part where I slept with Morrigan-- boy was my wife wondering what the hell I was doing... lol... It got awkward... yea...

Has nobody mentioned the Witcher 2 yet? There is a sex scene in there.

Not sure what the point of being interested in animated girls is though.

There are several depending on what you do.

The one in the underground bath house ruins is by far the most awesome.

From what I've heard the Witcher 2 is incredibly tame compared to the Witcher 1 on PC in terms of the sexy stuff.

Fallout New Vegas...

Beat that..

You need to go play some Bioware games (Mass Effect 1 and 2 and Dragon Age Origins) and some Witcher if you think New Vegas is sexual in even the slightest.

These right here are some of the sexiest character models I have ever seen on home consoles in recent memory:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u8lxABKqNE&list=PLCF571C34B6D3EA4B&index=4]Rage - Girls of the wasteland - YouTube[/ame]

The one from the shop in Subway town (2:25) and the New girl Sarah from the New Scorchers DLC are my personal faves!

LOL although I could never get turned on by anime or video game characters, the girls in this game are some of the finest examples of polygons I have ever seen! :p

Edited by Delow317