Other games like this?

CheshireMulisha

Well its taken me a while but I finally have 100% on this game! :D Its been an enjoyable, satisfying and sometimes frustrating 100% which has taken just over 3 playthroughs on and off over about an 8 month period. I was wondering if there are any other decent hack n slash games on the 360? And how do they compare to Conan? Is wolverine the only decent 1 out there? Or are there some diamonds in the rough? (Because no matter how good God of War 3 is going to be i'm not buying a PS3 to play it!)

• 2 weeks later...

Viking is very similar (a little better, too) and as the previous poster said, an easy 1000 points. Wolverine is friggen awsome. You may want to try Assasin's Creed, it's more complicated than a hack'n slash but you may dig it. Maybe Ninja Gaidan? Dead Rising is something that you would probably dig, it's a sort of hack and slash with just about everything thrown in.

I suggest trying the following:

Wolverine - (excellent gameplay, would have been a Grade A title with better story line / cutscenes)

Hulk - Good Gameplay (lots of smashing)

Rise of the Argonauts - (decent gameplay, a lot slower though)

Saints Row 1 & 2 - (ok, not hack and slash, but very fast paced, very bloody, and most importantly, very very fun)

• 2 years later...

Ninja Gaidan is a good hack and slash game, but not an easy 1k by any means. Prepare for hours and hours of pure frustration and a minimum of I think 10-12 play throughs (3 for difficulty though probably 4 because it's advisable to start on the easiest difficulty as it is a very challenging game, and 7 or 8 for weapons master cheeves) however if you don't necessarily care about getting all 1k it's a reasonably challenging 600-700 and the weapons master cheeves though low in score do give you the opportunity to go through the entire game with one weapon hacking and slashing thing to pieces and the animations for the ultimate technique kills are very graphic and excellent. lol Also as another poster said Assassins Creed is a very good game, not much of a hack and slash per se, but there are points. And AC1&2 are very easy 1k's. Can be done in 1 play through.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Dante's Inferno

2. Viking: Battle for Asgard

3. Ninja Blade

4. Afro Samurai

5. Blade of Time

6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

7. Alice: Madness Returns

8. Bayonetta

9. Darksiders: Wrath of War

10. Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters