Love the game, but this is sad

Fox Hound JD

He was asked in an interview if all of the DLC would be out before the November/December launch of the new systems. He said "some of them" would be past that. Considering there's only three, with this being one of them, chances are Burial at Sea is going to be very late. The season pass said the content would be delivered by March 2014, after all, and those dates are usually accurate.

He was asked in an interview if all of the DLC would be out before the November/December launch of the new systems. He said "some of them" would be past that. Considering there's only three, with this being one of them, chances are Burial at Sea is going to be very late. The season pass said the content would be delivered by March 2014, after all, and those dates are usually accurate.

"March 2014" because the game came out in March 2013. It basically means all DLC will be released within a year of launch. The final DLC may or may not necessarily come out in March.

"March 2014" because the game came out in March 2013. It basically means all DLC will be released within a year of launch. The final DLC may or may not necessarily come out in March.
But again, season passes are usually pretty accurate. Borderlands 2's season pass said something similar and the last DLC in it was released right around when they said it would end. And if it's coming out after the launch of the new system, it's probably going to be 2014 anyway.

i thought this dlc was ok, honestly i would say it is worth 400 microsoft points (if it was 800 it would have been a rip off). some developers *cough EA cough* would probably sell this as an 800 pointer, but let's be glad the bioshock guys didn't.

and this is just a small dlc, the main attractions are going to be the 2 rapture dlc's. i have high hopes for those, please bioshock guys don't let me down :p

You can't use your upgrades from the game? You can't select the difficulty? You can't select completed waves? Bare bones as a horde mode could get. First no new game + which was the games only flaw now this is what took them so much time to release? Questions questions.

WOW!!! I couldnt have said it any better. I never felt used or suckered b4 when purchasing dlc but I do now. :mad:

I personally really enjoy this dlc, it reminds me of bulletstorm a little. I like bioshock games because of the interesting combat system as well as the story, compared to earlier games in the series I thought infinites combat was a little light, so this makes up for it.

The complaints i read are the usual for this site, people complaining about it not being easy enough to max out cause getting quick gamersore is more a focus than enjoying games. Then there are the others who simply can't believe they have the ordacity to make achievements challenging. If the dlc gave you a fully upgraded booker and let you replay waves then it would b too easy. Real gamers earn achievements!

• 5 months later...
The complaints i read are the usual for this site, people complaining about it not being easy enough to max out cause getting quick gamersore is more a focus than enjoying games. Then there are the others who simply can't believe they have the ordacity to make achievements challenging. If the dlc gave you a fully upgraded booker and let you replay waves then it would b too easy. Real gamers earn achievements!

Whoa, wait!

What about those of us that see these kinds of DLC as lazy and uninteresting? Or those of us that simply despise time trial/challenge bullshit like this no matter what game it's in? Or those that would prefer story DLC?

And have you ever considered that some achievements aren't worth getting?

The DLC doesn't suck because of the achievements, it sucks because it's a combat oriented snooze fest.

A game like this has infinite potential. We could have gotten story based DLC to flesh out Columbia a bit more. Maybe something about the Vox or the twins. Hell, I wouldn't have minded playing as Booker in the past during the Battle of Wounded Knee and seeing the effect it had on him. I would have chosen almost anything over this garbage.

Irrational is better than this. As thankful as I am for the Burial At Sea content, I know they could have done much more.

Irrational is better than this. As thankful as I am for the Burial At Sea content, I know they could have done much more.

Adding to this, I'm not a fan of "episodic" content either in terms of Burial at Sea. Sure, it makes the wait that much more "exciting" but screw that.

The game has been out for nearly 11 months and the last bit of DLC hasn't dropped yet?! Maybe it because I like the game a lot, maybe because I find the way they handled their DLC completely lame, but they should have ditched Clash in the Clouds, and turned all their focus towards Burial at Sea. Release is in September as one, $20 add-on that's pure story-driven.

• 1 month later...