The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any beautiful people out there that would do me a huge favour in duping any of the following: Conference Call, Baby Maker, Infinity and if you're feeling super nice a Bee shield :D also preferably level 50:) GT is Chubby Hound Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D I'm online most of the time so hit me and i'll help you with anything if i can :)

I have those items, I'll be online shortly.

Looking for the twister. I have all legendary and seraph stuff to dupe in return. Gt xKHRIS69x

Looking for a level 50 thunderball fists. I have a bunch of legendary and seraph items. I have about 90 percent of these guns if you don't count all the status effects. So I'll give you whatever.

Looking for a shock bitch, sheriffs badge, quasar, and hide of terra

GT: gornalicious

Request filled

Hey, guys. I am looking for some help with a few items. Any help would be much appreciated.

I am looking for any of the following (preferably lvl 50):

babymaker

hive

neogenator

sherriff's badge

hide of terra

kerblaster

unkempt harold

shock/fire bitch

I have almost all Seraph items and some legendaries. I have a skullmasher, every elemental infinity pistol, hellfire, caustic bitch, slagga, sham, bonus package, inflammable bee, storm front, inflammable firehawk, impaler, every legendary class mod, explosive mongol, slag plasma caster, fire norfleet, shredifier. I also just finished a new pt2 and will be farming the level 50 versions of the quest items (sandhawk in particular). If anyone can help, you're welcome to anything I've got. Please just send a message to me on live, I am always on. Thanks!

GT Die RedSparowes

would any kind being like to hook it up with a lvl 50 evil smasher porfavor? am trying to quickly get through some original campaign stuff. if you're wanting something in return, let me know. hopefully i have something you want. or i can buy you a couple seraph weapons or something.

gt: o1o1RamCat

edit: thanks OMC R3EAP3R for the quick fix hehe.

Edited by Ram Cat

would any kind being like to hook it up with a lvl 50 evil smasher porfavor? am trying to quickly get through some original campaign stuff. if you're wanting something in return, let me know. hopefully i have something you want. or i can buy you a couple seraph weapons or something.

gt: o1o1RamCat

edit: thanks OMC R3EAP3R for the quick fix hehe.

No problem at all, glad i could help.

Im looking for more variations of some legendary guns, Pitchfork (non elemental, slag and acid), White Death (slag) and finally the Invader which i only have the non elemental version of that so any or all elemental versions are wanted, if anyone can help with any or all of these items please message me on xbox GT is OMC R3AP3R, in return i can dupe absolutely anything which i have which currently stands at about 380 legendary, unique and seraph items and all are level 50, thank you.