Achievement Discussion

Krazie

hitting six sixes was fun though... i'd like to see some more thought out achievements this time - not four or five big achievements worth 100 each. something like... "get a batting average of 50+ over 50+ games" or "get a hatrick with your starting keeper"... something different like that to keep it interesting- i would definitely buy it then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the big achievements will be to win the entire Ashes series (including the warm-up matches and other things) with both sides, and to score over 200 runs with Ricky Ponting and Andrew Strauus (the two captains)

Apart from that, the rest of the achievements should be a breeze to knock over, and should be pretty general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree with above, Cricket games do have real potential for some real challenging achievements.

You can pretty much guarantee there will be achievements for winning the Ashes with either side, wouldn't surprised if there was a whitewash achievement aswell.

Hopefully they don't just put in "bulk" achievements though. Always disappointed when that happens.

Sorry but these achievements look to quick to finish.. i liked the brian lara ones because they took a while... like the fact you can play online or single player to get them it may make games more competative... i for one will not be boosting because its to qiuick as it is

Based on the difficulty of Brian Lara these don't seem that hard.

No win 8 world cups with different sides et or win in every stadium etc.

I got 6 sixes in an over easy. On an easy setting it's easy.

The hardest achievement from these for me is the 4 straight wickets (The Top Hat-Trick) but I even manged to do that in Brian Lara. In fact, on slog mode I got all the side out in 2 overs once lol.