Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only complaint is that I have to wait till the 28th of September to play it :(

It sucks you can't just unlock these skins for your guns instead of paying an extra 45 bucks for colours. Tis a shame..

I don't like this new thing that xbox is doing now where you have to pay to play online for a certain game. We already pay so much to play online in general.

Sawed Off Shotgun.

That is all.

While I see a lot of complaints about the sawed-off, my main complaint from the beta was the Gnasher. With the sawed-off you had to get pretty close and the reload time was longer than any other weapon. With the Gnasher you have more than double the ammo of the sawed-off and you could kill someone from across the map while they were running away.

I got ripped off! I played the Beta weeks 2-4 yet I have no guns unlocked. Is there a difference between the Beta deal from Bulletstorm and receiving a code from a friend? I played the Beta because my friend got an email saying "if you do this this or this here are 3 codes."

i got ripped off of my beta shit too... i played all 4 weeks and only recieved unlocks for 1 and 2

Glitches/Bugs are my only complaint to the game but then its just out.

I was playing online got to lvl 3 and my game frooze during a match and it reset my multiplayer stuff i was back to lvl 1 with none of my unlocks and medals.

And a weird one was I spawned with no weapons in hand my 2 weapons where on my back so all I could do is dodge!

that 0g achievement is pissing me off

I had my old account with gears 1/2/beta played on so have no unlocks from all that and can't get this achievement.

I played casual and went 21-2, then 13-1 then 10-1 and still don't have this achievement, how am I supposed to unlock it, I've searched the internet for 5 mins and no results other than it auto unlocks when you load up the game, which as I haven't played gears on this account, it doesn't for me.

I know its 0g but I still want the damn achievement

While I see a lot of complaints about the sawed-off, my main complaint from the beta was the Gnasher. With the sawed-off you had to get pretty close and the reload time was longer than any other weapon. With the Gnasher you have more than double the ammo of the sawed-off and you could kill someone from across the map while they were running away.

More than double? Lol, the gnasher has 8 shots, doesn't it? The sawed-off has one, and double the time to reload, and nearly melee distance range.

You unlock the 0G achievement by opening the game if you've earned any achievements from any other Gears game. Seriously 3.0 should be fun I think, not saying I'll earn it any year soon though.

that 0g achievement is pissing me off

I had my old account with gears 1/2/beta played on so have no unlocks from all that and can't get this achievement.

I played casual and went 21-2, then 13-1 then 10-1 and still don't have this achievement, how am I supposed to unlock it, I've searched the internet for 5 mins and no results other than it auto unlocks when you load up the game, which as I haven't played gears on this account, it doesn't for me.

I know its 0g but I still want the damn achievement

You have to reach level 18, that's when the Casual playlist isn't avaible anymore.