Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

I've completed ACR and have gone back to completing what I had missed through the DNA sequences and noticed that I somehow missed the first memoir page on the top of Galata Tower. I'm at a loss as to how to trigger the memory sequence to get the missing page. Is it in a specific sequence, or am I stuck?

Having looked things through, I believe I do have the page (I discovered I have the armour - I did not remember getting it) but the memory sequence shows the first page is missing. Perhaps this is a glitch?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide, Tyger.

Slowly picking away at them. It's odd. I loved the previous AC games, this one just seems... I don't know off. I guess. The enjoyment factor just isn't there for me. Only playing it so I can be up to date on the story for when AC3 rolls around. Nice to pick up some achievements along the way too. :-)

I still can't get the bomb craft achievement even though I have crafted hundreds of bombs. Also I can never get into a chest hunt game. Can someone help me out please?

I read some where in these threads that an easy way to get the bomb crafting achievement was to use the quick menu (the one where you select weapons) and craft from there. For some reason using the bomb crafting stations didn't work for some people. This is how I got my bomb cheevo. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
For this one u need to kill and loot a Borgia courier like person. Spawned randomly for me when wandering in the city. Also starts to run away from u when he sees u (same as courier in ACII and AC:B)

this was really easy for me i was running around looking for the animus fragments and a deposit in the bank had just popped up! then i saw the courier right in front of me, and bang 10gs!! piece of piss!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One note, after completing all of the Sequences, I ran around Constantinople for an hour and didn't find a single tax collector. It may be a missable one after completion (because you've cleared the city of templars). Unless someone can dispell this?

I need some help understanding "spice of life". FOr those that did it in training ground and used the list on this website. What do you do for streak and animus hack? I have animus hack unlocked. Do I just randomly kill people when I activate it? For the streak variety, is that just earning a kill streak (getting 9 kills)?

I need some help understanding "spice of life". FOr those that did it in training ground and used the list on this website. What do you do for streak and animus hack? I have animus hack unlocked. Do I just randomly kill people when I activate it? For the streak variety, is that just earning a kill streak (getting 9 kills)?

Animus hack? I've received greater variety multiple times in proper games and I'm not even at a high enough level to unlock animus hack let alone use it.

To get the bonuses you get one when you activate the streak and then another when you perform an animus hack.

So basically after you activate the animus hack streak there is a short amount of time you can kill people from a distance by locking and pressing x. You have to find your next target and kill him/her that way and not random npcs. Hope this helps.

How long does it take to disappear? It seems like if I don't use it right away it's gone.

Ill try that now because yeah I was doing it wrong.

Edit:

And there we go. Thanks alot.

Before when I unlocked the animus hack I would just run at the next target and mash the X button. It didn't seem to be doing anything. This time as soon as I got it, I pressed X, then ran toward the next person. They ran but I chased them down quickly. Unlocked.

Edited by DisturbedDan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been said or not but you can get silent but deadly on the chasing the boat taking no damage mission at the very end just equip them lock on and wait for them to get close and release I got it my first try but I think it was a slim to none shot and getting 100% synch ratio.