Achievement Guide and Roadmap

koopakiller64

A really easy way to discover items is to get to a survival as fast as you can. You can finish a chapter and then go back, but doing the survial over and over does a few things for you. It allows you to level pretty fast. It allows you to get a LOT of nuts. And it has the most possibilities to get crates to discover items. If you start getting nothing but bags of nuts then its time to move on to the next one. I JUST finished Normal the other night and had already reached level 41, I also had so many nuts I was able to easily buy better items as I found them. If you scroll down to the bottom on the Main Weapons, you will notice they cost over 500,000 nuts each. It does get quite costly but I have gotten to the point where I have been able to buy everything that I have discovered.

Heres a nice little tip if you don't already know as well. If you have an item that does say All Damage +100% and another item that does say All Damage 60% and Bullet Damage +60%, the second item will do more damage as the effects DO stack. For example, you can use the paper bag and a flame thrower/blunderbuss and do MASSIVE damage (melee with the blunderbuss because of its extremely slow fire rate).

I hope this info helps people. I know it has helped me.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for posting that....I got the baby carrier on my first run after I went back and played 1-1.

jeez you are lucky. I cannot get the baby carrier for the life of me. I am level 50 and have tried 1-1 and Oil Fields a ton and it still has not dropped. Does anyone have any ideas? No one else on my friend's list had any trouble getting it, but I have played the game a ton and it will not freggin' drop. I have played through on normal, hard and insane with friends, have the flaming helmet and nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Shoot Many Robots Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 6 months later...

Baby carrier not dropping for me after 3+ hours and 5 character restarts to from level 0-15 range.

Funny enough I plugged in a 2nd controller and it was the first item I picked up on my guest. The Guest has it's own save slot in the HDD memory, does anyone know if it's possible to use this as my gamertag?

Baby carrier not dropping for me after 3+ hours and 5 character restarts to from level 0-15 range.

Funny enough I plugged in a 2nd controller and it was the first item I picked up on my guest. The Guest has it's own save slot in the HDD memory, does anyone know if it's possible to use this as my gamertag?

i'm not sure if u can use the guest account as a main but u definately don't have to restart characters all the time

u can just replay the beginning levels with ur same character

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...