The Social Club Service is not Available

Slow2die

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm GOLD and I couldn't "take" photos during this weekend. There was some "server BUG" since Saturday. I hope it's fixed by now. And I'm sorry for "SILVER Xbox Live members" that they can't do any in-game pictures GTA5 :-(

Thats because you are a silver member.

You need a gold membership to use the social club bonuses and functions

I read one of the missions you need to take a photo, how am I suppose to if I'm silver? :confused:

For you and the other people complaining about pics for missions.

You don't have to be a member of the club, able to access it, XBL gold, or even online at all to take pictures for missions. You pull out your phone, snap the pic, then look at the bottom of the screen where it tells you which button to push to send the pics to your contacts.

That's it.

The part you need any of the online services for is to save your pics to a photo gallery. I've yet to encounter a single mission requiring pics to be saved there, and I've done several story missions AND side missions so far that require pics. If you aren't looking to keep pics for laughs, you don't need anything online.

Streamjumper: As a Gold member, I was *not* able to take a picture of the British celebrity for one of the Paparazzi missions. It wasn't a matter of snapping a photo, and then hitting the wrong button, however, because the phone wouldn't even "load" the picture-taking screen due to the Rockstar Social Club being down. I tried about 15 times before the celeb just left (and I failed the mission). Then I turned everything off, waited a few hours, came back on and tried again. Same problem.

So, basically, there are just random "failures" tied to the camera and RSC that make portions of the game, for some of us, currently unplayable. :/

So true. I haven't been able to upload any pictures till now as the Social Club has been down for me this whole time. A huge piss take if you ask me. My masterpiece pictures are going to waste.

Agreed! Some pictures I've taken at that right time I lost because it wouldn't save. It's like real life when you go to take that shot and your camera runs out of juice. Still having issues here and there as of today, but I hope it's fixed soon. First day I couldn't access at all.

Edited by InsaneKane87

Agreed! Some pictures I've taken at that right time I lost because it wouldn't save. It's like real life when you go to take that shot and your camera runs out of juice. Still having issues here and there as of today, but I hope it's fixed soon. First day I couldn't access at all.

Yeah it's a joke. Todays the first time I could get onto socialclub.r*.com though so that's something. Just when I don't have access to the game. -_-