Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of these achievements are not going to be easily boosted. Mainly the online career legend ones, as any one with a crew race will require a full room of 6-8 people... but not every league requires that.

Still, you should go through Live Career and do as much as you can on your own (as a lot of them can be done with just AI players) before looking to boost the career to 100%.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in buying and selling decals and cars online to get the 7 achievements? Im not sure how to do it but im sure we can figure it out. The reason i want to do this is because i suck at doing paintjobs and only blind people would buy my designs without me doing the same for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody is playing this game online, and if they are, there are not enough players to do the crew races on at the same time. So I would like to get 6 more people ( I have 2) together so that we can do all of the crew races in one sitting. The rest of the online stuff can be done with the computer players (except for pinks and driver bets) but that can be done easily with a friend.

So if you wanna get this done, please send me a FR to : Importz2k1 and send me a message saying that you want to do this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all this is a request i know it should possibly be in the achievement trading thread but im so cheesed off with having to wait i need as many people to see it as possible!!

Basically me and my 2 mates PTS100 and KLC100 are crusing the meeting rooms desparate to find people to do the crew races with, all wee need to do is the last 5 leagues Hin Elite, World Class and leagues 1,2 and 3

Now some of the races require 6 people, muscle cars extreme nitrous proto types etc etc (and it would be a great help if you had the required cars) we arnt bothered what order we come in well do races 2,3,4 times aslong as we all get the achievements and 1000/1000 for this game, (because its not half bad)

If and one or a few people are up for it the send either one of us a friends request well do all is necessary, and well go back leagues to help you fill in your missing crew races! so you can get all the online achievements done and just leave you to do the things you can get on your own

If anyones interested in filling in all the crew races then please please step forward!

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in trading for the online achievements as well. When there are enough people to get a crew together let me know. I don't have Live gold membership but I have a grip of the 48 hr. trial cards so let me know when there are enough people to get down an I'll pop one of them in an jump on with ya. I currently live in the States (Denver, CO) MST or, GMT -5 or -4 I think.