SSC Challenge DLC Achievement Guide

Alfman1

Let me tell you first off that these achievements are VERY simple and can be done legit.. but for those of you who want them quickly, here is the fastest way to do them.

The DLC is 600MSP from the marketplace and includes 4 new achievements and 4 new maps.

You can actually easily get 3 out of 4 achievements in two 3 round matches if your boosting with three others. These being all but the barrels achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/197/UPrDGrk=.jpgTrue SSC Challenger25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgWin every stage of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This is unlocked by winning every STAGE of a 3 round ranked match. A stage is kinda like a checkpoint. They occur 6 times in every level so in a 3 round match you will have to win 18 out of 18 stages. You will know when you finish a stage as a claxon will go off, confetti will shoot out and the announcer will shout abuse at the other team. To get this, you must go through every stage before the other team.

This can be done at the same time as 'SSC Challenge Win'

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/197/UPgE9iQ=.jpgBarrel SSC Challenger25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgDestroy 500 barrels in ranked SSC Challenge matches

This can be unlocked naturally after playing about 30-40 matches with an average of roughly 15 barrels a map.. OR you can boost and get it in about 20 minutes.. Your choice..

For those of you that want to boost for it, here's what to do.

First of all, of course, find 3 others that are boosting for this achievement.

Then load up a challenge on Warehouse 2. On this map, you will encounter around 10 barrels on your way to your destination. But also right at the end, literally 10 metres before the finish line, there are roughly 20 barrels all sat closely by each other, waiting for you to blow them up. They respawn roughly every 20 seconds so simply take it in turns with the other 3 people to blow them up and this will unlock in about 20 minutes

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/197/UPu6G+U=.jpgSSC Challenge Win25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgWin a ranked SSC Challenge match

This can be unlocked with natural play or you can boost and get this on your first/second game along with True SSC Challenger.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/197/UPkx0oM=.jpgSSC Challenge Marksman25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgAchieve 75% accuracy at the conclusion of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This one is pretty simple if you boost as your opponents may quit out if you use my technique. Basically, shoot the first target and then don't move. Copy this all 3 rounds and BANG achievement unlocked.

This will bag you 100% accuracy and also lets your opponents unlock 'True SSC Challenger' to boot. Then swap with your boosting buddies.

Thanks for reading.

P.S I am aware I spelt achievement with an extra e.. Typo. I promise lol.

SSC Challenge Marksman: Achieve 75% accuracy at the conclusion of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This can be a pretty easy achievement. At the beginning of a 3 round match pull out your pistol and for all four of the levels, there are two targets you need to shoot in order to get past the gate infront of you. So with your pistol shoot one of the targets and you will be at 100% accuracy. Just try to finish the round without shooting anything else. Do this for three rounds and it doesn't matter if you win or lose the match. You can check your overal accuracy after each round.

SSC Challenge Win: Win a ranked SSC Challenge match

This is the easiest of the DLC achievements. All you need to do is win a ranked SSC Challenge match. It doesn't have to be 3 rounds but make sure it is ranked. Just have a good partner and it wont be difficult to achieve.

True SSC Challenger: Win every stage of a ranked three round SSC Challenge match

This is a difficult achievement, but it can be achieved by skill or by boosting. Every round of SSC Challenge has stages and the stages are in the same spot every time you play. To know that you have completed a stage confete will shoot out and it will either say Stage Won or Stage Lost, on your screen. I would recomend that you get used to the level and where the stages are and where the objectives and targets are. The easiest level to do this would be Warehouse 1. If you are boosting then make sure the other team knows and they need to stay behind your team before every stage. If the other team gets past a stage before you, then you don't get the achievement. Just remember you have to win every single stage in all three rounds.

Barrel SSC Challenger: Destroy 500 barrels in ranked SSC Challenge matches

Now this is a pretty fun achievement. It takes alot less time then people would imagine. It is easiest to do on Warehouse 1. Basically just shoot every barrel you see until you get to the bridge. While at the bridge look over the edges to see lots of barrels all over the level. Shoot those and move on quickly because you want to reach the end of the level before the other team since there are lots of barrels at the end. All the barrels respawn as well. You could probably average about 20-30 barrels a round in Warehouse 1. Making this an achievable in less than a day.

If they're for a separate list (i.e. DLC), make your own thread in the Ao2 forum. Be sure to read my walkthrough for guides (linked in my sig)

Personal instructions from marx0r so ya know.. Dont be an ass.. And even if i was in the wrong theres no need to be such a butthole about it.

• 3 weeks later...

End of game i'm pretty sure. There's roughly 15 barrells if i remember correctly,(I haven't played the game since i got 1100G.) so just go with that and tally in 15's until you get near 500.

Anyway, That's just a quick way. You can easily run through a normal challenge and get around 30.

lol really no. Now here's something i'm sure about.

Boosting bounties in Afghanistan for 20 minutes nets you 18-25 million each if your doing the main objectives (if your realllllly quick) or 15-17 million each if you are doing the secondary objectives (the yellow things computers, posters etc.) while the ssc challenge gives you about 500,000 every 5 minutes (roughly) so thats like 2 million every 20 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

a good way that me and a couple people did the barrel achievement was one person went to the end(with the one guy that got it already from the end of Warehouse 2) 1 team stays at the dummy drop off area and there are few barrels there. just makes it faster for everyone because then its not just 1 person at a time. it was funny one of our guys actually got his achievements from the dummy drop off area. about 20 seconds after the other guy at the end of the map.

• 1 month later...

Barrels take alot longer than 17-20 seconds to respawn ...its more like 40-45 seconds...making this an extremely painful and boring boosting experience when 4 people need the achievement ... Just wanted to throw that out there when all the people post inaccurate times in their guides it is alot longer then u think.:uzi: