Will using a second control get a gamerscore reset?

The answer is yes.

343 have spent a lot of time on this remake and data of player movement is sent directly to them. If they detect one player not moving for more than 10 seconds they will not only reset your gamer tag but also block you from multiplayer and possibly send you a fine in the mail (depending on severity of the offense)

The answer is yes.

343 have spent a lot of time on this remake and data of player movement is sent directly to them. If they detect one player not moving for more than 10 seconds they will not only reset your gamer tag but also block you from multiplayer and possibly send you a fine in the mail (depending on severity of the offense)

So your saying that we will get reset if we take cover for 10 seconds then we will get reset and all that? Edited by SpongebobRoundpants

The answer is yes.

So your saying that we will get reset if we take cover for 10 seconds then we will get reset and all that? Dude your stupid!

Dude, he was joking.

Also to note, if you are going to call someone stupid, do not use the wrong "you're". I am quite sure he doesn't own a stupid, but I could be wrong.

It happened to a friend of mine so don't shoot the messenger, or resort to petty name calling ..... stupid

Your friend did more than just "10 second away from controller". If what you're saying is true, this section (Halo:CEA) would be flood with this problem. Not just one thread.

Also, if you're going to tell someone not to use name calling, then you need to enforce that upon yourself too. By also replying name calling, you're being hypocrite.

If things like these were violations that could lead to GS resets, I would quit Xbox, boycott Xbox, and lose much faith in humanity.

I never had faith in humanity to begin with so I guess I got nothing to lose there...

On topic now, no it does not reset your gamerscore, in faccant I had considered doing it myself but I weighed up the pros and cons of it and in my opinion I would rather do it with other people even though it may take me longer due to finding people to play with.

• 1 year later...