Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've played like 3 ranked matches of Team Deathmatch and I still dont have "Just Warming Up."

Is it glitched?

check if you might missed the popup. maybe it already poped up... the heat gameplay maybe let sb. oversee these small indicators ;)

I dont have it. I also have 43 kill streaks and i still dont have "Serial Killer"

hm, got both by playing most of the time non-ranked matches. but I have no idea whats going wrong on your console... ever had same problems in another game?

EDIT: I compared our achievements via xbox.com, you already achieved "Serial Killer".

Im wondering can any1 help me iv got gunslinger and blue streak atleast 20 time each by playing bot matches just wondering do i need 2 be playing online 2 get the achievements im getting frustrated because i got the game like the week it came out and my xbox live is down so if any1 cud help it would be apreciated

i need help with two things the first is how to get a 2nd controller into a player match and the other is in the guide of all the battles in the story does anyone know exactly which are the last battles for each chapter?

plug in a second controller, now log in with another live account.

you should see the 2nd player in the menu main screen.

the last chapters are in the forum somewhere. use search ;)

I'll be willing to help out, and boost with you guys.. just let me know, i picked up the game today.. and I work from 7:30am to pretty much the same time @ night. I'm in boston, so i don't know if you guys will want to help me out,. and vice versa :-)

Hit me up

Take Care

-Dave-

AIM - youaretehscene

myspace.com/blanketmonster

• 1 month later...

For any of you that are having trouble with Akasha i found it easier doing it with my brother. Well, first me and bro started out by getting weapons (bio rifle alt fire helps a lot and the rocket launcher), health and the armor down where the bio rifle was at. Since we all know that Akasha always goes for the shield belt, my bro got it first and hid in that one corner to the left of the shield belt (on the rocket side of map), he just sat there and fired occasionally and if it respawned he got it again so Akasha wouldn't get it. He only died once in the whole match. I however was owning the crap out of her with the bio rifle. She doesn't seem to pay attention to the second player so my bro was pretty much the distraction and i always found her on the rocket side or near the UD powerup. I camped where the health paks were so you can keep getting health, armor and ammo for ur bio rifle. If i saw her i took the chance and charged in hopefully hitting her with the bio rifle. So we won 20 to 8. I was so i amazed i decided to put this up. If any1 has questions ask me =O

• 2 months later...

Hey, this question isn't really about the achievements and the amount of people still playing the game. I have been wanting to play this game for some time and decided I would just spring the extra $10.00 to buy it instead of renting it. Are there many people still playing this game?

EDIT: Oh well, I couldn't surpass the $15 this game cost. Been wanting to play it since it came out. Hope there are a few people who still play it.

Edited by newbsicle

• 2 months later...
yes! finally got my untouchable achivement today with onlya few tries.

Heres how i did it hopefully it will help

-Mobias arena

-Slo mo, low gravity and no super pickups mutators

-All weapons rockets

seemed to work for me....

+1 to this, worked MUCH better than the tip in the guide. The problem with the tip in the guide is that the weapon replacement mutator can't replace the bio rifle, so you still get whooped once the bot gets the bio rifle. With the above tip you just keep the other guy away and rely on the fact that you can get your missiles to home in on the guy.

I didn't like the Dark Walker method either because the bot kept fucking me with the Bio Rifle. I did it on the map "Deimos" and went through the orange portal and just used the turret. It took around 15minutes to get the 20kills on him, and not once did his Bio g00 come close to hitting me because you are so far away, and the large zoom the turret has makes it simple to take him out each time.

I finally got this achievement, after coming back to this forum every now and then to check if this achievement got patched or not. I'm going to relate my story about this achievement now that I have it, to help others still confused about it.

1. The achievement is finally patched and completely obtainable.

2. You must pick up every instance of health vial, armor, and power-up, which includes: Health Vial, Big Keg O Health, Jump Boots, Armor Vest, Thigh Pads, Helmet, Shield Belt, U Damage, Berserk, Invisibility, and Invulnerability.

3. You must pick all of these things up in 1 run of the map.

4. You must do all maps (INCLUDING THEIR NECRIS VERSIONS) but not "Short", "Classic", "Double Prime", "Free Mine", or "Two Fronts" versions.

5. All maps includes all "Deathmatch", "Capture The Flag", "Vehicle CTF", and "Warfare". "Team Deathmatch" and "Duel" are completed within "Deathmatch".

6. Redeemers, +25 Health Packs, Ammo, Weapons, and "Mines/Misc Weapons" are NOT necessary.

7. This can be done in Instant Action.

8. Once the white banner saying "All powerups found!" pops up on the bottom middle of your screen, you are done that map. You can also double check this by starting a game, pressing the start button, and going to the "Game" tab using RB or LB buttons. Use this feature to check the alternate versions (like "Short", etc) of the original maps to make 100% sure you are done the alternates after completing the original map.

9. If you dont get a banner on the bottom middle of your screen when you collect everything needed, you probably already got everything in one run of the map before the patch, and the messege will be in your "Game" tab of the start menu. This happened to me on Arsenal, I know.

10. You do not need another bot, 2nd player, split screen, system link, or a 2nd controller in the game to get this achievement.

11. You do not need to finish the map, just quit out once you recieve the white banner.

Simply get a list of the Vials, power-ups, and armor off this forum. Then do every map starting with Arsenal in Deathmatch to Torlan Necris in Warfare. Get the white banner to appear and quit out or make sure you have that messege in the bottom left of your "Game" tab in your start menu.

Hope this clears a lot up, or at least combines the info and questions out there to a more concentrated place. This is my experience with the game, should all be correct, sorry if you are still having problems and this doesn't help. I'm going to post this in a few threads to get people to see this if they need help.

Achievement Unlocked, February 6th.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

ATM i'm not a gold member of Live and i'm missing "Just warming up", "Winning is the only thing", "Equal opportunity destroyer" and "Ranked Champion" so basically all that requires Ranked wins.

Edited by mihai7645