NBA 2k11 Glitch List

daenius

Before everybody starts creating new threads, I started one for listing all the Achievement glitches in NBA 2k11.

The ones I have come across/am affected by:

My Player Mode:

- Complete The Circuit

- My Player Of The Game

- My Every Day Player

- Keep Your Friends Close

- My Rookie Of The Year

Misc:

- One For All (game has to be won and minimum grade of C+ has to be aquired -> could take more than 1 try - thx to OldNotreDame)

--------------------------------------

Edited by daenius

"One for all" is glitched for me. :mad: I will never buy another 2K game as long as I live; with these crappy servers, and a company that clearly doesn't give a crap about fixing anything.

It's very strange, though - I nearly 100% it on the PS3 and I've had no problems whatsoever with any Trophies popping...

I don't have a problem with 1 or 2 cheevos being glitched, but this is way out of hand, I mean it seems like there are more than 5 glitched Achievements...

I'll copy and paste for those that don't read the other threads in the forum. It used to be that you had to average an 'A', but after the November patch, it was changed to one game. <---confirmed by NBA 2k11 dev team You have to get a 'new' positive grade (C+ or higher, win the game), and the game has to not glitch. I had gotten an A+ 3x before i finally unlocked it with a A+ on my fourth try. People have confirmed it as low as C+, however. The problem lies with the reporting of games. Many times whatever you get, it does not count for some reason.

I'll copy and paste for those that don't read the other threads in the forum. It used to be that you had to average an 'A', but after the November patch, it was changed to one game. <---confirmed by NBA 2k11 dev team You have to get a 'new' positive grade (C+ or higher, win the game), and the game has to not glitch. I had gotten an A+ 3x before i finally unlocked it with a A+ on my fourth try. People have confirmed it as low as C+, however. The problem lies with the reporting of games. Many times whatever you get, it does not count for some reason.

Ok that sounds good, guess I'm going to keep trying it.

What mode did you unlock it in? I've been getting A+ constantly in My Player Pick Up Games, perhaps I need to do the same in the Team-Up games?

the nba today achievement is glitched for me, ive played 10-12 nba today games, NO ACHIEVEMENT

I did have the same problem playing them on 1 minute quarters, then I played one with 5 minute quarters and sure enough it unlocked. If you have been playing quick games, play one with 5 min quarters and see if it unlocks for you

I'm at the All-Star game right now and I'm not sure when the achievement gonna pop up..

I did make another save file just in case but do you know if you have to wait until the end of the game for it to pop up?

BTW: NBA TODAY ACHIEVEMENT is not glitched.. I played it with 1 min quarter, played 5 games, won 5 games and I got the achievement after you beat the other team *end of game menu, the achievement pop up*

• 3 weeks later...
I got ROTY and the cheevo didn't unlock. I also won MVP and after I played a drill it unlocked. I'm already in the 2nd round and nothing popped up. I haven't updated my game, so when I do will it automatically unlock?

No it won't. If ROTY doesn't unlock when you get the award or after the first playoff game it is glitched. I have reloaded my save game and tried every single way.

Without update, with update, cleared my cache - never unlocked.

Same with "My Player Of The Game".

I think that the MP save gets corrupted somehow when you update, because when I started my MP, I did unlock the first batch of Achievements.

After the update, the Achievements stopped popping up.

I have a few MP cheevo's, complete the circuit, get drafted in the first round but now I am a starter with the Thunder and getting POTG almost every game I play and neither of those are popping up, I'm playing without the patch because the patch fucked up MP mode so badly so if I pop autosave off, reload my save and play the game should I get both cheevo's then??

I have a few MP cheevo's, complete the circuit, get drafted in the first round but now I am a starter with the Thunder and getting POTG almost every game I play and neither of those are popping up, I'm playing without the patch because the patch fucked up MP mode so badly so if I pop autosave off, reload my save and play the game should I get both cheevo's then??

Nope, it just won't work until you start a new MP.