Achievement Guide and Road Map

Webb

I can't find my Thieves Guild Armour anywhere! My Hood, Boots and Gloves are all in my house in Solitude but i can't find the actual armour. Will i need this to beat thieves guild?

No point me starting all the side quests after beating the thieves guilds main story if im unable to get the achievement. Iv already got my 100k Gold long ago and im at Level 47 with plenty of other missions and dungeons left.

At a certain point you have to upgrade one piece of armor of your choosing, so as long as you still have at least one piece you're all good.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last achievement I need is the Oblivion Walker one and what I want to know is if you do the thing where you get both the Savior Hide and the ring, does it count that as 2 Daedric Artifacts for the achievement so that you can do one less quest or do you still have to do all 15 quests?

The last achievement I need is the Oblivion Walker one and what I want to know is if you do the thing where you get both the Savior Hide and the ring, does it count that as 2 Daedric Artifacts for the achievement so that you can do one less quest or do you still have to do all 15 quests?

Yes they will count as 2 Artifacts if you get both.

War Hero needs to be listed as missable because I just captured Solitude without ever getting a quest to capture either of the forts required for that achievement.

EDIT: This is confirmed. If you complete the main quest line, or at least Season Unending, prior to completing the Civil War you will not receive the necessary missions to obtain the War Hero achievement prior to completing the Civil War.

Edited by Drucifer82

The description for War Hero needs this info, because without it, it is missable:

From UESP.net:

"If Season Unending has been completed before starting this quest, then this quest is skipped and you proceed to False Front."

"If Riften is given to the Imperials during Season Unending then this quest will not be given to the player."

Basically, if Season Unending is completed prior to Compelling Tribute, the quest is skipped.

Source - Stormcloaks

Source - Imperials

So just a question, why is the OBLIVION WALKER achievement missable?

I got my Oblivion Walker achievement with only doing 14 out of the 15 quests (NOT including the Skeleton Key quest, as that doesn't count). In one of the quests, you can pick up two artifacts instead of one.

Ok, for the 'One with the Shadows' achievement, you only need to do 5 odd jobs for Delvin and Vex in each of the following towns: Whiterun, Solitude, Windhelm and Markarth. After you have completed five in one town, you will then be given the quest for that town. I've almost finished that achievement now, I only have Solitude (which I'm currently in the middle of) and Windhelm, then I activate the final quest.

for the people whos missed one daedric artifacts like me, you all whell have another chance if you don't have done the quest "Ill Met by Moonlight"... it has a Glitch that you can get both daedric artifacts...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGvzwikkREo]Skyrim - Ill Met by Moonlight Quest Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

for the people whos missed one daedric artifacts like me, you all whell have another chance if you don't have done the quest "Ill Met by Moonlight"... it has a Glitch that you can get both daedric artifacts...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGvzwikkREo]Skyrim - Ill Met by Moonlight Quest Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

vinin_hc is right. I missed the skull of corruption and though I was screwed but then I find out about the quest 'I'll met by moonlight' and got both the Ring of Hircine and the Saviours's Hide, so you are allowed to miss ONE artifact throughout the game providing you do this quest right. Also, the skeleton key doesn't count towards the achievement so don't worry if you already gave it back to Nocturnal.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you have to have a 1000 bounty in each hold at the same time. Go to each city, commit a crime to get a 1000 bounty and then run... run like the wind!!! When you have out run the guards, fast travel to the next city and rinse amd repeat. Just because you have a bounty in one city it wont count in another.

For Golden Touch you should add that if you save then kill shopkeeper and reload, the shopkeeper will have it's money reset and you can still sell your stuff (NOTE: it will "delete" previous stuff you sold and will get new stuff, so don't sell anything you don't want to lose)

There is also a glitch that "spawns" The Doors of Oblivion book, it's in a "shrine" close to Mount Anthor and Sightless Pit, one of the skeletons (one that is "sacrife") will have the book and you can get it infinitly (you need to close the skeletons inventory to it respawn) i would make video of it, but i don't have any recording programs

• 2 weeks later...