Achievement Guide

there are two helo missions eother one will do you can get two achivments out of it hawks eye and predator.

here are the mission i did for my quick mission achievements

mission 01(not training) i got these

Team elite

Bulls eye

iron man

helo missions

predator

hawks eye

and maka enforcer is realy gliched i shot 1 person and got it :woop:

I got 3 achievements by playing lvl 4 the first chopper mission.

Hawk eye

:locked

Iron man

:locked

Predator

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/Retail/209/1Dc8P2Ni.jpg Ultimate Defender

Win a 60 minute Co-op Defend match on any map

----------------------------------------------------

Headquarters is the easiest map to achieve this on, although even then it's not easy. You MUST use default settings (i.e. no respawns, territory = base. The best method is to have your whole team use the M36 SAW with the single-shot burst to conserve ammo, and work in groups with one group relieving the other as they run out of ammo.

I tried to host a coop Defend match but it not on the game mode list.

Ok here is the easiest and definitive way of completing this Level/Achievement, and it only requires 5 people.

Map = Shoreline, Coop Defend, default options, Weapon = M36 SAW on burst

NB. the first ten minutes and last five seem to be the most intense.

This is the overhead map showing the position each defender should stay in for the majority, if not all, of the game, and all other key positions…

http://www.infotreasury.com/pics/GRAW2map.jpg

The 5 people are named for ease of positioning as…

Stepman (ST), Shoreman(SH), Wallman(WA), Treeman(TR) and Runner(RU)

Any players above 5 can be used as spare Runners

Key Locations are…

UAV (UAV)

Place the UAV here to give maximum exposure on the enemy and show when the corridor (E1) is clear for your team mate’s movement when getting new guns.

Primary Enemy Attack (E1)

This is where the majority of the enemy (700+) will come from and your supply of replacement guns. This will be covered by the Stepman (ST)

Secondary Enemy Attack (E2)

This is where the other large amount of enemy (150+) will try and attack from. This will be covered by Shoreman (SH)

Tertiary Enemy Attack (E3)

This is where any remaining enemy stragglers will appear from (30+). This will be covered by Treeman (TR)

Gun Pickup Point (G1)

This will be the safest area created for replacing depleted guns with those dropped by the enemy. This will be covered by Wallman (WA)

Player Positions…

Stepman. (ST)

This is the main shooter for the entire hour; he should only leave position to change his gun. He will crouch in behind the steps shown as (ST) on overhead map and aim at the (E1) corridor, the enemy will be squeezed into his sights while trying to head for the base and the steps will deflect shots fired at him. Reload every time there is a gap in the attack, (hence the UAV), even if you have only fired a few shots, done right no one will need to cover you while you reload. This player controls the game due to the fact he can see when there is a break in the enemy attack to allow players to move around, collect ammo etc.

Shoreman (SH)

This is the second busiest shooter for the entire hour; he will stand in position behind the hut in position (SH) so as not to be shot at from the enemies at (E1) and shoot all the enemies attacking from (E2), although not as busy, the enemies can be difficult to kill due to the distance and using the M36 SAW.

Treeman (TR)

By going prone or crouching, he will use the tree as cover in position (TR) and take out the few enemies that will attempt to get through here (E3)

Wallman (WA)

This player will go prone at (WA) and supply extra cover at (E1) in case of a reload for (ST) or any slip through by the enemy. His main duty is to kill the enemy at (G1) for an easy supply of replacement guns/ammo.

Runner (RU)

This player will supply backup cover where needed, mostly in and around the area marked (RU), and especially when (ST) or (SH) reload or go for more ammo/new gun, he will need to take their position (at least 5 times during the hour). If any other player runs low on ammo he will also need to replace them until they get back into position with a new gun.

Ammo

Ammo will run out! At least 5 times for (ST), once or twice for (SH) and possibly for (TR) and (RU), ensure when you get to under 80 rounds left you shout for the Runner (RU), this allows you enough shots left until he gets into your position and starts shooting for you, and also in case you run into trouble when picking up a new gun. The procedure goes like this…

(ST) waits until there is only one or two trying to enter at (E1) and informs (WA) he is letting the next one through, (ST) does not shoot the next enemy, the enemy will run for the base going towards (WA) who will allow the enemy to get halfway along the wall and then kill them, the enemy gun will fall in this area (G1), this can then be collected relatively safely by anyone who is low on ammo. (The best enemy gun is the one with Mickey Mouse ears, can’t remember its name but (WA) should keep a look out for this type)

Do this throughout the game when you can, the weapons are in plentiful supply but will disappear after a short time; don’t wait until someone runs out of ammo, try and have one or two available at all times.

Tips

1…When everyone is in position at the start, make available some enemy weapons. Then, one at a time, using Runner (RU) to cover, get (TR) (WA) and (RU) to exchange their SAWs for the enemies guns, these SAWs will never disappear and are better used by (ST) due to their large mag Capacity, so (ST) will require less reloads.

2…Don’t move in front of another player, always behind, but if you need to, crouch and let them know.

3…If (RU), (SH) or (WA) have a quiet spell, throw your grenades over past (E1), it helps (ST) reserve some ammo.

5…Keep it together; don’t wander or look elsewhere when bored, that’s when they break through. Always keep calm and don’t group together, grenades hurt!

6…It sometimes goes pear shaped right off the bat, just retry and it will work.

Thanks go to R1vet, Estupidez RPT, paulhodgin, and phil1601, who fought by my side through overwhelming odds for 40 GamerPoints!

Good Luck! And let me know if this helps you out!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=226501#post226501

Grats to GEEN0 for this one.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, Respawns are allowed... Or else there would be no way to do it, because ammo would run low...

Me and a few guys did it without respawns, it was hell for sure, you would have to have a couple guys get up close so you could pick up the guns for extra ammo.

my guide. I'm polish so my english is not perfect. Hope this guide will help you

---

Station (Co-op 1) Perfect

Complete Co-op Campaign Mission without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.

20 Points

---

The Cut (Co-op 2) Perfect

Complete Co-op Campaign Mission without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.

20 Points

---

Locks (Co-op 3) Perfect

20 Points

---

Caldera (Co-op 4) Perfect

20 Points

---

Outpost (Co-op 5) Perfect

20 Points

---

Hideout (Co-op 6) Perfect

20 Points

---

Perfect Co-op Campaign

Complete all Co-op Campaign Missions without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.

40 Points

There are 6 co-op campaign games. The only way to play them is from the Player Match menu, because you can't play co-op on the ranked game. The only advice I can give is to find good team and try to survive. The most difficult is mission 1 and 6. Mission 2-5 are not so bad. Remeber even if you die, don't leave the room, because if any of your team mates will complete the mission, you'll get achievement as well.

---

Team Veteran

Win 30 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

25 Points

You have to win 30 Team matches. Just enyoj the game, sooner or later you'll get it. No advice here, this achv is very easy.

---

Solo Veteran

Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

25 Points

After 60 min defense this id defienietly the hardest achievement. Just find 5 guys to play with, for it. Unless you're very good and patiend.

---

Co-op Veteran

Win 30 Co-op matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

25 Points

Go to player match and find some firefight games with a game time 5 minutes. Every game should take about 1.5 min. Also you can join 5 min defend match, but first option is the fastest and the easiest one.

---

Ultimate Defender

Win a 60 minute Co-op Defend match on any map.

40 Points

The hardest achievement in the game. You have to defend yourself for an hour in a co-op territory game. My advice is to choose Headquaters map and Automatic Rifleman. Weapon AK-47 LMG and set up one shot. Get at least 8 guys. 4 guys are not going to do anything for the first 20-30 minutes. Other for divide themselves. 2 stays in the camp. 2 going to the right along the wall to the hole and shooting all of the bad guys. After first team runs out of ammo, they're switching with other guys.

ALSO! There's a glitch in the game. You can join the lobby when team finish their defend game, and you'll get achievement for just being in lobby. Unfortunately I got it legal way, so can't confirm that.

---

Helo Hunter

Shoot down 20 helicopters in the Helicopter Hunt game type.

20 Points

They easiest way to do it. Host a player match just for yourself, choose Headquartes map and sniper rifle. Go crouch in the building by the shooting range and just shoot down helicopters. After 20 minutes you should get achievement. Don't use bazooka (ZEUS T2), it sucks.

---

Demo Expert

Plant 10 demo charges in Team Mission matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

20 Points

It's really hard to find a game like that, so the easiest way is to find 5 guys. Start the game, find the closest demo point, kill computer soldiers (there's always 3-4 around the point) and repeat this after each game.

---

Combat Medic

Heal 10 teammates wounded by enemy fire in a multiplayer match with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

25 Points

Just play the team elimination game and you'll defienietly sooner or later get this achievement. If you're not patient, just join the team elimination game and by the respawn start shooting with single shot to your team mates and then heal them.

Just be aware they can get pissed.

---

Team MVP

Lead your team in kills in a Team match with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

15 Points

Good thing is that you don't have to bo on the winning team to get this achievement, just be on the first place in your team. That's the only advice.

---

Team All-Star

Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.

35 Points

Same, but 10 times more.

---

Enforcer

Eliminate 5 different human opponents in 30 seconds with at least 10 gamertags in the room.

20 Points

Just join the team elimination game, and you won't have to do it by yourself. Your team will have to kill 5 guys within 30 sec. Sounds a lot easier.

---

Threatening

Get a total of 50 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

10 Points

---

Dangerous

Get a total of 150 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

15 Points

---

Lethal

Get a total of 300 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

20 Points

---

Ruthless

Get a total of 500 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

25 Points

KILL!!

---

Sniper Expert

Get a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.

20 Points

When you'll play for 500 kills achievement try to use snipier rifle. The best map for it is in my opinion Riverbank and Headquarts.

---

Single Player Master

Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement.

50 Points

Easy achievement, you have to get all of the single player achievements.

---

Tutorial Walkthrough

Complete the whole tutorial at least once.

5 Points

Finish tutorial

---

Challenge 1 Complete

Complete the first tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.

10 Points

---

Challenge 2 Complete

Complete the second tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.

10 Points

---

Challenge 3 Complete

Complete the third tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.

10 Points

---

Challenge 4 Complete

Complete the fourth tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.

10 Points

All of these challenges you'll find in tutorial, they're mad easy.

---

Mission accomplished

Complete all the secondary objectives in 'Campaign mode' or in 'Quick Mission mode'.

30 Points

This link should help http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/937003/47681

---

Act 1 Complete (low risk)

Complete campaign Act 1 in 'low risk' or higher.

10 Points

---

Act 2 Complete (low risk)

Complete campaign Act 2 in 'low risk' or higher.

15 Points

---

Act 3 Complete (low risk)

Complete campaign Act 3 in 'low risk' or higher.

20 Points

---

Act 1 Complete (guarded risk)

Complete campaign Act 1 in 'guarded risk' or higher.

20 Points

---

Act 2 Complete (guarded risk)

Complete campaign Act 2 in 'guarded risk' or higher.

25 Points

---

Act 3 Complete (guarded risk)

Complete campaign Act 3 in 'guarded risk' or higher.

30 Points

---

Act 1 Complete (elevated risk)

Complete campaign Act 1 in 'elevated risk'.

30 Points

---

Act 2 Complete (elevated risk)

Complete campaign Act 2 in 'elevated risk'.

35 Points

---

Act 3 Complete (elevated risk)

Complete campaign Act 3 in 'elevated risk'.

40 Points

Just beat the campaign on elevated rist and you'll get all of the achievements

---

Bull's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with a 100% accuracy statistic.

30 Points

Go to Qucik Mission Mode, choose sniper rifle, and easiest difficulty level, choose second mission. Get to the first group of bad guys, kill one with sniper rifle and then manage your team for the rest of the mission. Remeber to stay hidden you and your team.This will help to get 3 achievements at once.

---

Iron man (Quick mission)

Finish a mission without being hit.

30 Points

Read Bull's Eye.

---

Team 'ELITE' (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with no team mates wounded and +50% enemies killed by them.

30 Points

Read Bull's Eye.

---

Hawk's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat.

30 Points

Read Predator.

---

Predator (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all fights engaged by you.

30 Points

Choose thirs mission in Quick Mission Mode, this one in the helicopter and just finish it. You'll get these 2 achv.

---

• 3 weeks later...

i played ghost recon last night and tried to get enforcer i went mad with the granade launcher killed 8 people in one but no achieement i dud the same again with a famas using bullets not granades and it unlocked so the achievement guide is inaccurate you have to use bullets no granages or granade launchers.

i played ghost recon last night and tried to get enforcer i went mad with the granade launcher killed 8 people in one but no achieement i dud the same again with a famas using bullets not granades and it unlocked so the achievement guide is inaccurate you have to use bullets no granages or granade launchers.

Yes, you are correct and it was the same in the first GRAW as well.

• 2 weeks later...

For the Act 1, 2, 3 achievments you can add this as the details

Act I

1. Battle Simulator(Training)

2. Need your conjones, son

3. Knock'em dead

4. Unpleasant surprise

5. This place is an infierno

Act II

6. You'll be inserted solo

7. The price of peace

8. On your own

9. Failure is NOT an option

10. Get me Rosen

11. Who the *** are these guys?

Act III

12. Codenamed Farallon

13. Just shut up and do your job

Like put under them, you must finish these missions in order to complete this achievment.

• 4 weeks later...
That's also a big douchebag thing to do. We had 16 people in our game yesterday. One of them lagged out in the middle and couldn't join back in because some twat joined and sat there for the rest of the time so he could get the achievement without doing anything for it. So then we had to attempt the whole thing over again, even though we all got the achievement, just because this asshat came in and wouldn't leave. The guy that lagged out never ended up getting his achievement because the people we were playing with didn't want to go through it again and just started shooting everyone at the beginning. So yeah, just remember, if you do that you could be screwing someone out of their achievement.

Yeah thats true but if you get the achievements who cares about someone you dont even know. You may aswell just do it i wouldnt care i might get this game again as i didnt like it 1st time and do it. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!!!

I noticed there are still people thinking you can get the 60 minute Defend achiavement with respawns on. I still see online co op territory matches being played on the games list. It's funny as it says gametype 'Territory' if u put respawns on. It's got to be 'Defend. Dont as kwhy but I've done this achievement twice. 1st on headquarters the second on the beach one. The beach one is much better as the majority come from up the hill. We started with 5 guys. 1 idiot killed himself at the start but the 4 remaining survived as we all used M36 SAW's We each took turns to kill the guys as they came donw the hill as 1 guy scouted to the right (sometimes a couple baddies would sneak from the right but over the whole game no more than about 10). Some of us ran out of ammo as they made much more kills and as theres no ammo box we left 2 guys shooting the invaders up the hill while the other 2 went off to the right to pick up a gun dropped by the baddies. It is the most boring achievement to do so if ur ready to attempt it I suggest u play with guys that are up for some banter. We managed to chat away for most of the game without having any struggling moments where we almost lost control. No way I could handle that by playing with 3 other mute guys. I'd bore myself to death. 4 guys is definately enough assuming they r decent enough at the game. Anyway thats the way I did it and thought it would help u.

Remember to make sure its on 'Defend' before u start the match otherwise u r wasting ur time.

• 1 month later...