Achievement Guide and Roadmap

FeLizP

Just finished the game and got the Nighty Night ending.

I had neutral karma though and made the choices on stage 9:

1. Of Course

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Peaceful Days

Also managed to get all the Everyday Hero achievements just by picking the encouraging dialogue choices. Got most of the misc achievements except the bomb block one I'm gonna have a look at 6 to see where the best place is.

EDIT: Got Bomberlamb on 6-2, pick up the white block power up a few rows above where you start and place it below and in front of the high glowing bomb block in the middle of your spawn. Then pull the bomb block out, detonate it and pull as many other blocks as you can into the bomb radius before it explodes.

Finally stopped playing after about 7 hours straight now all I can think about is climbing blocks.

Edited by Tromav

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD Screw 800 go for the 1000 and then be like "Yeah I just did that NBD"

Lol, yeah! Ill beat it and parade around my block! Sadly, I don't see me getting the gold on all hard, plus the one for obtaining all achievements. Just trying to live in the real world I guess. :(

Good adds to the guide, guys! Keep it up.

Just finished the game and got the Nighty Night ending.

I had neutral karma though and made the choices on stage 9:

1. Of Course

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Peaceful Days

Also managed to get all the Everyday Hero achievements just by picking the encouraging dialogue choices. Got most of the misc achievements except the bomb block one I'm gonna have a look at 6 to see where the best place is.

EDIT: Got Bomberlamb on 6-2, pick up the white block power up a few rows above where you start and place it below and in front of the high glowing bomb block in the middle of your spawn. Then pull the bomb block out, detonate it and pull as many other blocks as you can into the bomb radius before it explodes.

Finally stopped playing after about 7 hours straight now all I can think about is climbing blocks.

Added. Nice find, it works! However it takes a few tries to get the achievement because sometimes you won't blow up 15. More info on what to say for decisions on the Endings and patron achievements will be added soon!

Where are the spring boxes on 5-1? I can't find them. Thanks!

There are several spring boxes as you make your way up early into the stage. You should notice the front design of them is different from normal blocks.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110716232014/catherinethegame/images/thumb/4/4e/SpringBlock.png/180px-SpringBlock.png

You'll know when you land on one because you'll bounce 5 blocks into the air. You have to use these to progress anyway so you can't miss them! If you're going for "I Can Fly" check the solution further above in the guide.

Edited by FeLizP

Thanks man, just got the flying and bomberlamb ones. I've been trying to answer everybody's questions and they all say "OK! I'll keep climbing!" but I haven't seen the sheep with the regent hair in a stage or two. Does this mean he died? I'm on the clock tower.

More info on what to say for decisions on the Endings and patron achievements will be added soon!

Thanks I'm tempted to reload 9 and answer differently but the final boss is really frustrating. I'm gonna start a new one on normal for max chaos, will be nice not having to talk to everyone/get drinking tips.

Thanks man, just got the flying and bomberlamb ones. I've been trying to answer everybody's questions and they all say "OK! I'll keep climbing!" but I haven't seen the sheep with the regent hair in a stage or two. Does this mean he died? I'm on the clock tower.

If he's not there by stage 7 then I don't know what happened to him, on stage 7 all the patrons should be on the landing and hopefully thanking you already for your help so far.

Edited by Tromav

ok, just got the everyday hero and all my liquor achievements, and i've replied to every text i've ever gotten, but the texting master hasn't popped. I can't count my texts because some are missing. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm on night 8.

SPOILERS(Highlight to Read)

That's because by the 8th Day Catherine has disappeared. Not sure if you saw the cutscene or skipped it but everything that Catherine sent to your phone whether if it was a text or picture it vanished from Vincent's phone. Some other really big events ensue but I want to keep spoilers to a minimum.

Anyways you should lose like 5 texts from your outbox/inbox but this shouldn't affect the achievement. It was assumed that you could get the achievement by the 8th Day so looks like I will have to edit "Text Junkie".

Edited by FeLizP

A Mystery Within a Puzzle unlocked after starting Extra Stage 1 in Rapunzel. Extra Stage is unlocked with a code (:dup: :ddown::ddown: :dup::dup::dup: :ddown::ddown::ddown::ddown: :dright: on Rapunzel's title screen) after you complete Stage 64 in Rapunzel.

Based on the "story" text at the beginning of Extra Stage, I'm fairly sure Legendary Prince unlocks after completing all 64 Extra Stages. I'll update here once I finish them and know for sure.

Edit: You need to collect all 4 rosaries along the way and then complete Stage 64 to unlock the 'True Ending' for both of these achievements.

E2: XCVii 007 beat me to it.

Edited by sans Gospel

Not sure if anybody else already posted something like this, but I got the "True Lover" ending:

While towards "Order" (blue morality)

Confession booth 1: (Would you risk everything for your former lover?) OF COURSE

Confession booth 2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life?) YES

Confession booth 3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos?) NO

Confession booth 4: (Are you prepared to live in peace forever?) YES

Going to try and figure out the triggers for the rest of the "Order" endings tonight by trial and error.

Edited by Zippomatt

A Mystery Within a Puzzle unlocked after starting Extra Stage 1 in Rapunzel. Extra Stage is unlocked with a code (:dup: :ddown::ddown: :dup::dup::dup: :ddown::ddown::ddown::ddown: :dright: on Rapunzel's title screen) after you complete Stage 64 in Rapunzel.

Based on the "story" text at the beginning of Extra Stage, I'm fairly sure Legendary Prince unlocks after completing all 64 Extra Stages. I'll update here once I finish them and know for sure.

The code is only given to you after you have collected all 4 rosaries, AND when you have completed stage 64. So for anyone that missed one, you have to go back and get it, because the code will not work before then. This will unlock the true ending, and allow you to go for the Extra 64 stages.

And once again, there are 4 rosaries in the Extra stages, which will unlock the true ending. If you don't collect the rosaries, you get the bad ending (for both regular and extra stages).

Edit: You need to collect all 4 rosaries along the way and then complete Stage 64 to unlock the 'True Ending' for both of these achievements.

E2: XCVii 007 beat me to it.

Finally, some Rapunzel achievement info. I haven't bothered with the mini game much because I have been so focused on getting gold prizes for all the Normal puzzles so far to skid through my next 2 playthroughs. Thanks for the input, I will update it.

Not sure if anybody else already posted something like this, but I got the "True Lover" ending:

Confession booth 1: (Would you risk everything for your former lover?) OF COURSE

Going to try and figure out the triggers for the rest of the "Order" endings tonight by trial and error.

Hey this is a god send. I still have to update ALL the endings so I appreciate this very much. Let me know when you find out more.

Edited by FeLizP

"True Lover" ending (Starting a New Life) :

"Bad Cheater" ending (Hit the road, Vincent) :

1: (Would you do anything for your former lover) MAYBE NOT EVERYTHING

2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life) NO

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) YES

4: (Do you still have any longing for peace?) NO

------

"Normal Freedom" ending (Whatever, Buddy) :

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) NO

4: (Will you keep seeking "the truth" even if you end up alone?) YES

------

"Normal Lover" ending (Just Like Old Times) :

1: (Would you do anything for your former lover) OF COURSE

2: (Do you wish for a peaceful life) YES

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) NO

4: (Are you prepared to live in peace forever?) NOT REALLY

Edited by Zippomatt

"Bad Cheater" ending (Hit the road, Vincent) :

3: (Do you wish for the excitement of Chaos) YES

4: (Do you still have any longing for peace?) NO

I'll edit this post later with more results in this format.

Perfect. All endings are complete except the True Freedom Ending (A Life Without Regrets). Figure out the answers to that one and that will wrap up all endings.

Perfect. All endings are complete except the True Freedom Ending (A Life Without Regrets). Figure out the answers to that one and that will wrap up all endings.

I'm going to have to do a new run/load a save mid-way through my campaign to get the morality set near the middle to confirm anything. I imagine somebody else will post the info somewhere before I get around to that though. Don't want to burn myself out with another run right away.

I'll try 9 again today, I think if I answer half chaos and half order with my neutral morality it should unlock. If you're neutral you can also achieve the Bad Lover and Bad Cheater endings by answering how it says in your guide.

EDIT: I got True Freedom answering:

1. Maybe Not Everything

2. No

3. No

4. Yes

I'll see if I can get Bad Cheater, flied through 9 that time.

Edited by Tromav

Wow, just golded everything on easy. Playing along to these videos, I've gotten a lot better at improvising on the last two stages. Not to skip EVERYTHING and get all the endings. Then... ugh. Rapunzel. Thanks for all the help, I really like this game more than I did on Tuesday! Not trying hard, though. No way!

When you're going for neutral at the end, how close to the middle does it have to be?

Edited by MikeyLikesIt

I'll try 9 again today, I think if I answer half chaos and half order with my neutral morality it should unlock. If you're neutral you can also achieve the Bad Lover and Bad Cheater endings by answering how it says in your guide.

EDIT: I got True Freedom answering:

1. Maybe Not Everything

2. No

3. No

4. Yes

I'll see if I can get Bad Cheater, flied through 9 that time.

All Endings achievements now have solutions for them! Thanks for your time, it's pretty fun trying to figure this stuff out and experimenting. However, I just found out myself that there is more than one way to get a single ending, the choices you gave me work, but so do others. This means that just because I post those decisions to get those endings, it doesn't mean that's the only way to get it, there are multiple ways to get the same ending apparently! Now to finish up the patron and Rapunzel stuff.

Wow, just golded everything on easy. Playing along to these videos, I've gotten a lot better at improvising on the last two stages. Not to skip EVERYTHING and get all the endings. Then... ugh. Rapunzel. Thanks for all the help, I really like this game more than I did on Tuesday! Not trying hard, though. No way!

There's nothing wrong with playing on Easy, go at your own pace! This game can be pretty difficult but you get naturally better the more you play the puzzles and learn new techniques. I stated in the Breakdown that you should start on Normal because it's just faster if you're trying to knock out some achievements on your first Golden Playhouse run. Normal difficulty is not all bad, you can still hit BACK to reverse mistakes plus it refills your chain bar making it easier to keep your multiplier! The videos for Normal are easy to follow too but when trying to replicate Hard ones you have to be perfect. Happy to hear you like the game more now!

Edited by FeLizP