Game is region free

mcnichoj

Doesn't change the fact that it's very sly, even underhanded of you. If anyone should be getting referrals its this site, not you.
referral - a person recommended to someone or for something.

It's the whole point of the entire system, P-A created a incentive to advertise their site.

I assure you I'm not the only person that posts links and if someone really cares that much about someone getting a 1.2% commision or whatever the miniscule number actually is then they should be able to navigate to the site themself.

But hey if you want to assume I'm the Wicked Witch or Scrooge McDuck swimming in a vault filled with gold coins because I posted a referral link, go ahead.

referral - a person recommended to someone or for something.

It's the whole point of the entire system, P-A created a incentive to advertise their site.

I assure you I'm not the only person that posts links and if someone really cares that much about someone getting a 1.2% commision or whatever the miniscule number actually is then they should be able to navigate to the site themself.

But hey if you want to assume I'm the Wicked Witch or Scrooge McDuck swimming in a vault filled with gold coins because I posted a referral link, go ahead.

The dictionary defense is as hackneyed as your attempt to justify using people without their knowledge. Shame on you.

You're making a mole hole out of an ant hill.

But I doubt anyone is gonna buy it anyway that haven't already.

He's right you know, it's very immoral to do something like that. You should've just told us that it's an affiliate link. I'm quite sure you're using it incorrectly too, and people could probably sabotage for you if you piss them off, so you should be a little more humble.

He's right you know, it's very immoral to do something like that. You should've just told us that it's an affiliate link. I'm quite sure you're using it incorrectly too, and people could probably sabotage for you if you piss them off, so you should be a little more humble.

How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time? Who cares if he's getting a whole $2 on the side. Good for him if he is. Stop being a little bitch and let the guy get his $2. He's providing an easy way for everyone to get to the site without hassle and without searching. There's nothing immoral about trying to make a few bucks on the side. On this note, when I decide to buy the game, I will be more than happy to click on your link and purchase the game so you can make $2 or whatever it is off of the purchase.

How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time? Who cares if he's getting a whole $2 on the side. Good for him if he is. Stop being a little bitch and let the guy get his $2. He's providing an easy way for everyone to get to the site without hassle and without searching. There's nothing immoral about trying to make a few bucks on the side. On this note, when I decide to buy the game, I will be more than happy to click on your link and purchase the game so you can make $2 or whatever it is off of the purchase.

It's immoral because he didn't tell us about it, which means he's using us for his own gain. Then he proceeds being a dick about it. There's a reason a lot of the "click to level-up" stuff online asks if you really want to do it after pressing the link. If he'd just mentioned that it's a affiliate link people wouldn't question it.

It's immoral because he didn't tell us about it, which means he's using us for his own gain. Then he proceeds being a dick about it. There's a reason a lot of the "click to level-up" stuff online asks if you really want to do it after pressing the link. If he'd just mentioned that it's a affiliate link people wouldn't question it.

Who honestly gives a shit. He's making your life a little bit easier by providing the link for you if your honestly interested in purchasing this game.

Your butthurt about someone making $2 off of something purchased by you? Wow! But I'm sure if it were you making $2 there'd be no complaints whatsoever right?

I wouldn't do what he did, no. And stop getting your panties in a bunch over the amount, do you really think this is about how much he made? It's about principle. I don't care if he got a cent or 1000$.

I wouldn't do what he did, no. And stop getting your panties in a bunch over the amount, do you really think this is about how much he made? It's about principle. I don't care if he got a cent or 1000$.

I still don't understand your argument over principle. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a few bucks here and there but according to you and some other guy there is and your both butthurt about a bunch of nothing. There's far worse things going on than someone taking what you claim to be an immoral way of making a whole $2 off someone's purchase off of playasia.com

I still don't understand your argument over principle. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a few bucks here and there but according to you and some other guy there is and your both butthurt about a bunch of nothing. There's far worse things going on than someone taking what you claim to be an immoral way of making a whole $2 off someone's purchase off of playasia.com

You're just saying the same thing over and over. You still don't get it? It's about him hiding his intentions. Sure, maybe he did it by habit or mistake, but what's annoying me is when he tries put the idiot stamp on us for calling him out on it. Now, if you don't have anything to say other than "Lol I don't get it, you butthurt? It's just 2$.", don't bother. Try getting scammed and you might understand what I'm talking about.

Now, in an attempt to be ontopic: I've seen people confirm the japanese version of the game works on US and AUS 360s, and I should be getting my copy in a few days, which means I can confirm if it works on PAL consoles too (unless someone can already do that?)

As the above user said, its called common courtesy. It takes no effort what-so-ever to say "here is my affiliate link, using it would be jolly swell of you". Hiding such basic yet pertinent information comes across as dirty and sly. But of course, if you don't understand the principle of the matter then maybe your own principles are lacking as well. Oh, and making my life easier on the internet LOL nice work bro, that actually made me laugh. One click instead of three to get to the same page om Play Asia? My carbon footprint thanks him.

How is it immoral? Major Nelson does it all the time?

Major Nelson is paid by Microsoft to run a website for Microsoft in which he announces and talks about Microsoft products.

vs.

Mcnichoj posts links in forums.

Now I'm going to give you some time to think about this.... which one is obvious, and which one underhandedly trying to use others. Take your time, clearly this is a concept that gives you trouble.

Edited by Predator Pete

I still don't understand how it's underhandedly using others. It's posting a link in a forum to help people get to a link. Not everyone knows where to find a copy of Anarchy Reigns or knows that they can even purchase it and play it. Therefore a link is helpful to those. To which I still don't understand your point. The game doesn't cost you anymore money, and he gets to make a buck or 2. The only reason I can see your point being anyway valid is because of him you'd pay more money with his link which you don't. Clearly helping a fellow gamer out isn't your cup of tea.

Sod it, its like talking to a brick wall.
That phrase was always stupid as it could be used both ways.

Anyway, I'm sorry for any one I hurt by making thm feel betrayed because I originally had their trust by spreading such good news about region locking being absent.

Perhaps it was two months ago when a man stuck a gun in my face and robbed me of irreplaceable sentimental belongings (along with $500 of tech and over five years of work) this event changed me, made me a darker man than I used to be and corrupted my moral being.

I used to hold the door open for people in public, pick things up for someone when they dropped it and said please and thank whenever I needed someones help or had been helped. Now I maliciously go on the internet posting referral links so I can get a dollar from every sale.

I guess in the end my link was [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghd69pc9L2s]useless cause I'm ruthless[/ame].