Weapons, Mods, Blueprints and Shops Guide

Shiftie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shiftie, what part of the Ban hammer is unconfirmed? I've gotten it from a chest. I believe I still have it in my inventory, and can send a picture if you need confirmation that it exists. I got it out of a metal chest just outside the lab entrance.

For the Crowd Pleaser Shotgun. I bought the guide and it said:

Act II City of Moresby

Side Quest: Heroes and Villians

"If you want to be prepared (weapon-wise) for this job, get on top of the shack just west of "Pharmacy 2 (68)" on our map to find a Crowd Pleaser shotgun. The gun is in the arms of some dead dude."

Pharmacy 2 Location

Spawn at the warehouse in the city with all the people trying to give you sidequests, that warehouse. The weapon shop that is just down the street with respect to the warehouse. OPPOSITE the shop on the other side of the street is a pharmacy. You can bust through the door I think. I have not been able to find this shotgun because I am not sure what shack he's talking about. I did find 1 shack behind the pharmacy building with a dead person on top however he was not holding the weapon he was holding a sickle I think. So according to the official game guide I bought its around this area. If you find the shack please post :)

For the Crowd Pleaser Shotgun. I bought the guide and it said: BLAH

I have not been able to find this shotgun because I am not sure what shack he's talking about.

I'm sorry to break it to you but.... the official guide is full of errors.

For example they list Barbed wire mod and others as quest rewards, but we all know they're not now.

So if they say something is supposed to be there and you don't find it, maybe it's just not there! But sometime it is... yeah it sucks :confused:

Nice work dude.

Long story short ... i found a skull and placed it in an area that gave me a Blueprint for something called "Developer's 666 Craft".

I had 6 diamonds from Svetlana's side quest.

I went on a workbench ... and crafted this blueprint and it supposed to give me "Left hand of Glova". I checked my inventory and NOTHING there. I thought maybe it was full and it dropped on the floor BUT NOTHING again.

Where is the item? The description said that i only need 5 diamonds nothing else but i still didn't get the weapon and i lost 5 diamonds.

I then tried to reload last checkpoint but still i was missing my diamonds.

- Did i do something wrong to get the "Left hand of Glova"?

- Is it a glitch?

- Do i need another item to use this ability?

I'm confused as i have a backup save on a USB that is at least 5 hours back.

Nice work dude.

Long story short ... i found a skull and placed it in an area that gave me a Blueprint for something called "Developer's 666 Craft".

I had 6 diamonds from Svetlana's side quest.

I went on a workbench ... and crafted this blueprint and it supposed to give me "Left hand of Glova". I checked my inventory and NOTHING there. I thought maybe it was full and it dropped on the floor BUT NOTHING again.

Where is the item? The description said that i only need 5 diamonds nothing else but i still didn't get the weapon and i lost 5 diamonds.

I then tried to reload last checkpoint but still i was missing my diamonds.

- Did i do something wrong to get the "Left hand of Glova"?

- Is it a glitch?

- Do i need another item to use this ability?

I'm confused as i have a backup save on a USB that is at least 5 hours back.

You're not the first person I've seen this happen to, and I'm pretty sure it happened to me. I made it, but I couldn't seem to find it in my inventory, and I thought it replaced my fists. Apparently not. I hadn't saved, so I just dashboarded to save my money and diamonds. The next day I decided to make it again after realizing it doesn't take the place of my fists. I made it and found it in my inventory without a problem that time.

I guess I'm not really helping, but I don't know what to tell you other than it seems like a glitch, cause I feel like it happened to me too, and I've seen others say they made it and it didn't show up in their inventory.

It's rumored that if you drop the glova it's too small to find on the ground

Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're serious or just fucking around.... Maybe my inventory was full when I made it the first time. I guess I could try dropping it now and see if I can see it. It's kinda pointless at level 50 anyway.

Joel Dirt in the Lab sells Oleander also, although not always, thought you might want to add this to the list. :)

Added, thanks.

As for the official guide being wrong.. I think some of the discrepencies can be seen in my guide as well from person to person. Some people have said they found a particular item in one place while I may have found it elsewhere. Hopefully if anyone sees a double location for any of these (finds something in a place I don't have listed) just let me know and I'll add it like I did the rest. I have confirmed everything on the list myself (hell most of it came handwritten while i was playing) but I do know there are multiple spawns/possible quest rewards for at least a couple of items~

Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're serious or just fucking around.... Maybe my inventory was full when I made it the first time. I guess I could try dropping it now and see if I can see it. It's kinda pointless at level 50 anyway.

My friend dropped his after making it and couldn't find it either. I think it may be invisible, I'm not sure on that, though. You don't see anything on your fists when using it and I don't believe it can be duped as I again I *think* it might be classified as brass knuckles.

Anyway, it's incredibly useful against Thugs especially single player. It drops them to the ground immediately and with Xian and Sam B opens up the kick/curb stomp.

im getting this game tomorrow and i dont understand what the need or owto use this list. sorry if i sound rude.

If you want to find all the mods, weapons, etc. then this list is very useful. They don't all come from usually exploration.

You'll understand how once you start playing the game.

• 4 weeks later...
I think your info on the vendors is incorrect. The vendors wares change every so often. I also saw grenades as soon as i got out of the church.

Chances are my info is just incomplete. Everything on there i have personally seen through numerous reloads of each vendor, but that's not necessarily everything. Now you saw grenades at what vendor? Warehouse? I have them for the random vendor just south of the warehouse already if that's where you saw em

I found one of the new mods that came with today's patch. It called "Devastating Home Run Bat" it's purple and is found in the laboratory in the room with the work bench on a desk. Can be put on a metal bat and does bleeding damage (not sure exact stats cause I don't have a metal bat atm).