Thoughts?

Wanz1

I thought it was fun mainly since I haven't played one of these type of games since Time Crisis when they used to have them at arcades. Voice acting in this game is some of the worst that I've heard, but hey, it's only $20 so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. Gameplay is alright, but the entire campaign including Veteran mode can be completed in under 3 hours. Full 1000:gsicon: can be obtained in under 4 hours.

I found this to be more difficult than Heavy Fire Afghanistan but if you play it co op then you'll never die, makes it way easier for sure.

The radios seem to be screwed for me though. I'm playing on ps3 and I did my first playthrough on my one ps3 and got all but 1 radio. Moved my save over and started my second playthrough and got 5/8 radios, bringing my total up to 12/16, and I still haven't received any trophies/achievements related to the radios. I had to move my save over so that I could play with my move because I didn't want to play vet mode with a controller and my setup for my first ps3 doesn't permit using the move.

Gonna go back through the game on easy and get some headshots anyway but I'm a bit disappointed that these trophies may be glitched for me.

The game was released early here in Canada (about 3 weeks-month ago) but I've just been so busy I haven't been able to get around to it yet. I don't think this is supposed to be released outside of NA just so everyone knows. Not 100% sure but from what I've gathered this is a NA exclusive and most Canadian EB Games/Gamestops broke the street date for it.

I found this to be more difficult than Heavy Fire Afghanistan but if you play it co op then you'll never die, makes it way easier for sure.

The radios seem to be screwed for me though. I'm playing on ps3 and I did my first playthrough on my one ps3 and got all but 1 radio. Moved my save over and started my second playthrough and got 5/8 radios, bringing my total up to 12/16, and I still haven't received any trophies/achievements related to the radios. I had to move my save over so that I could play with my move because I didn't want to play vet mode with a controller and my setup for my first ps3 doesn't permit using the move.

Gonna go back through the game on easy and get some headshots anyway but I'm a bit disappointed that these trophies may be glitched for me.

The game was released early here in Canada (about 3 weeks-month ago) but I've just been so busy I haven't been able to get around to it yet. I don't think this is supposed to be released outside of NA just so everyone knows. Not 100% sure but from what I've gathered this is a NA exclusive and most Canadian EB Games/Gamestops broke the street date for it.

CO OP???? are you sure. never seen any co op options in this game.

CO OP???? are you sure. never seen any co op options in this game.

Yeah you have to press start and then controllers and assign more, you can have upbto 4.

Games dumb easy to me 3hr 11min to 1k.

Also best gun to use is the shotgun, I averaged a accuracy of 184% because you will kill 3 in 1 shot most of the time. So you will never run out of ammo as with all the clips it holds 300, I never got below 80 before the level ended and it automatic too.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I just finished up this game to 100% without using the second controller method, and aside from a few spots where I had to keep reloading until I learned a good tactic of where to focus my firing first, it wasn't bad at all. I found that areas where I had kept dying repeatedly on Rookie and had to reload several times, I got on my first attempt on Veteran because honestly, once you get a good idea of the area, it makes it easy. And also by the time you get through it on Veteran, you often times will remember where health is at too so they're easy to see and shoot to refill your health bar when you need it.

This is my first ever on-rails Shooter, and I must say I like it a lot! I've never played a game on rails before, but it was pretty fun. The worst part of the game for me was the voice acting of the main character. I just keep laughing and shaking my head at some of his commentary lol. I won't hesitate to pick up another on-rails Shooter in the future though, I'm glad I tried this game. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...