Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys. This is an updated list of people who have confirmed that they want to join the session:

1. BlitzedOutKat

2. Don Cheevo

3. UltraMagnus1780

4. JaxTH

OdorlessFurball has a party of his own, I believe. What day of the week works best for everyone? The best days are usually Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Please let me know. Thanks.

I'll try and be on this Thursday for some assistance, if I can stop playing SSFIV for a few hours :p

Ah, our paths cross again Dennoman. :) This is indeed Celibate Rebel going for the 25 wins achievement again (crazy as it sounds). If you can make it Thursday it will be much appreciated--although your already boosted for months before our whole group had it. Going beyond the call of duty, my friend.

Yeah. Days don't really matter and it helps if you don't get discouraged by all the randoms you see in the player match servers. We had lots of people online in the lobbies and very few people that were actually doing ranked.

It'll work out though, we got this down to an art now :) I'll clear the waters first (maybe Rebel can use his other account as well if he can borrow somebody's 360 or something?) and then you guys come in and hook up :)

Yeah. Days don't really matter and it helps if you don't get discouraged by all the randoms you see in the player match servers. We had lots of people online in the lobbies and very few people that were actually doing ranked.

It'll work out though, we got this down to an art now :) I'll clear the waters first (maybe Rebel can use his other account as well if he can borrow somebody's 360 or something?) and then you guys come in and hook up :)

Funny you mention that. I happen to have two 360s, and I will pick up a second copy of MK today! :)

Funny you mention that. I happen to have two 360s, and I will pick up a second copy of MK today! :)

Actually, when I thought about it I decide against this. It will be more troublesome having 2 MK games running on two boxes and having to switch source back and forth on my TV, than it would to just concentrate on one profile. :p

Anywho, I will be on tonight at approximately 4:30 AM to join OdorlessFurball's boosting group. Hopefully at least one person can get their achievement.

Oh yeah, I'd figured you might have a shitty spare tv standing around or something :)

Hope everything went okay in the first party, I'll be there on Friday.

Ah, I see. :) Last night was a success. 6 of us managed to get OdorlessFurball to 25. What's more, he didn't encounter one random despite there being a moderately high number of Veterans online. A good start, I would say.

The next session is currently slated for Wed-Thu, i.e., early Thursday morning. Thank you everyone for your support. Also, Dennoman, I really appreciate your assistance. Don't worry about attending too much though--I and the others from our group know that you certainly helped when needed. Thank you though. :woop:

As of today these are the boosters for the Thursday morning session. *All confirmed.

1. BlitzedOutKat

2. OdorlessFurball (COMPLETED)

3. JaxTh

4. Survivor Seven

5. JeffTheKing84

6. BeadlyWeapon (MAINTAINS STREAK AT 9)

7. UltraMagnus1780

We will begin at 4:30 EST. *If you cannot make it please message me here or on LIVE ahead of time. Thank you.

Edited by BlitzedOutKat
typo

@Kinky Buns

Lol! Kinky you beat me straight up twice in a row at about 4am EST. I guess I did inadvertently help you boost. :)

I have two 360's and two MKvDC's hooked up picture on picture to the same TV. I know boosting is harder during the day, but I'll be on anytime.

PoksterGAP

@Kinky Buns

Lol! Kinky you beat me straight up twice in a row at about 4am EST. I guess I did inadvertently help you boost. :)

I have two 360's and two MKvDC's hooked up picture on picture to the same TV. I know boosting is harder during the day, but I'll be on anytime.

PoksterGAP

Lol, really? I was legit using Subzero. This kid kept pissing me off because apparently we could connect to each other really easy and he was doing the Superman ground slam spam garbage and I couldn't do anything about it except lose.

Hey guys.

(lol @kinky)

I was on at 4:30am EST for about a half an hour today and ran into about 7 "randoms" but didn't see anyone from this forum.

Honestly Wednesdays and Thursdays at 4:30am EST will work out great for me for the long haul since I am off on both of those days.

I know a lot of you have been at this for a while -- I've read some of the history of this thread -- and I completely respect that. I want to do all I can to help you guys get the achievement, and of course eventually get it myself.

I will commit to once or twice a week and again, be in it for the long haul.

PoksterGAP