GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow managed to pull ~29 million in The Big Score.

Anywho, I completed all 5 Rampages and no achievement. Anyone else have this issue? Idk what to do :(

do you see all 5 skulls on the map with green checkmarks? if not maybe it didnt count one or you did one twice instead of all 5? once you finish the 5th though, you will see all 5 with checkmarks.

Somehow managed to pull ~29 million in The Big Score.

Anywho, I completed all 5 Rampages and no achievement. Anyone else have this issue? Idk what to do :(

Have you "PASSED" all 5 Rampages, They will have little ticks above them. Make sure you have met all requirements for each one.

Have you "PASSED" all 5 Rampages, They will have little ticks above them. Make sure you have met all requirements for each one.

you don't have to gold (have checks next to all boxes) just pass them by getting the number of kills required at the start of the mission.

you can also go to your "mission replay" screen and check to see which ones are listed there with medals. I received the achievement and only had gold on 2 of them.

I know there's times when you can't meet up with the other 2 characters to do Three Man Army, but when does it resume your ability to call them? I just made up with Trevor (I think - last autosave is Reuniting the Family) but his phone is always busy.

Or should I just wait until after I finish the game with the C option?

I know there's times when you can't meet up with the other 2 characters to do Three Man Army, but when does it resume your ability to call them? I just made up with Trevor (I think - last autosave is Reuniting the Family) but his phone is always busy.

Or should I just wait until after I finish the game with the C option?

I did it after the mission "Three's Company" which is two or three missions after yours.

Yea i completed all five and they all have the green checkmarks. I think my issue is i entered the free fall cheat previously and completely forgot about it. Im going to try the rampages on a separate save and see what happens.

New question, if i did indeed fuck up by saving while a cheat was activated does that null all achievements i want to earn on that save? I'm at ~70% on the one i goofed and really dont want to have to start back on an earlier save.

0zc8P2NhbC8WCxoEGlxTWWE3L2FjaC8wLzFiAAAAAVBQUPxEKpY=.jpg A Lot of Cheddar 20:gsicon:

Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.

This achievement is extremely straight forward; keep purchasing weapons, vehicle mods, properties, and stocks, in order to gain progress towards the $200 million mark. Purchasing properties will be extremely costly; however, the advantage to owning multiple properties at once is that your weekly income will net you a substantial amount of cash which can then be used to buy other things. As for stocks, you will want to invest your money in companies that have a green arrow by their name, then sell your share a few days later if they have made profit. In fact, if you are looking for a great way to make some cash off five easy side missions while playing as Franklin, refer to THIS THREAD as it details how to work the stock market in combination with the Assassination missions for a big payout.

Additionally, after you have collected your share of money from the "Big Score" mission, you should have around $20 million per character. I recommend investing ALL your money in the stock markets with each character, as the payout will be massive after a few days have passed.

Make sure to also use this incredibly quick method shown in the video below to obtain $25,000 about every 30 seconds.

I don't Know if anybody Knows this or if anybody has found this out But all i did for "A lot of cheddar" achievement is, Just spend all your millions on all three characters in the stocks then just resell then buy again it took me 10 minutes i don't know if this has glitched on mine but there is absolutely no way i have spend 200 million i think i have only made the big score money and money of missions that's it. i will say it again " i spent all my millions on stocks then sold them then bought more again then rinse and repeat.

Might want to put the spoiler at the Kifflom achievement for the ending. Because i was reading i couldn't get the achievement if i did beat the game, and it seems you could in a way if you picked the right decision.

Same goes for the other missable achievements! :)

Yea i completed all five and they all have the green checkmarks. I think my issue is i entered the free fall cheat previously and completely forgot about it. Im going to try the rampages on a separate save and see what happens.

New question, if i did indeed fuck up by saving while a cheat was activated does that null all achievements i want to earn on that save? I'm at ~70% on the one i goofed and really dont want to have to start back on an earlier save.

I don't Think So, As long as you disable cheat codes before attempting achievements. Try disabling Cheat codes and trying the rampages again you should be fine.

When you enter a cheat it says it disables all achievements for that session. If you triggered an achievement when they were disabled then you'll have to go to the dashboard and reload the game and then load an earlier save. No way around it, sorry. Thats why I'm not using any cheats until I've got all of the single player achievements.

Need a quick bit of help because I was tired.. :drunk

Anyway, I was playing as Trevor and went to one of the final strangers and freaks missions, however I accidentally pressed A on the cut-scene and then misread the message in the top left telling me what to do. Can someone help me out here? It was Patricia in the cut scene and I believe it said something about getting a pharmanu-something van? :confused:

Thanks in advance! :)

P.S. First post on the forums, great thread OP! ;)

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap