Fairy Tail actually kept me pretty damn entertained last night. Only stopped watching when I got really tired and pretty much had to. Gonna stick with it.

I love how you forgot me

You watched Fate/Zero before FSN?

Oops, must have accidentally passed that one up when looking through CR. *added to queue*

Since I gave my account to like 6 friends to use, they all added random stuff the the queue as well. A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Champione, Nakaimo, bakamonogatari, and Cuticle Detective Inaba are a few. I am hesitant to trust the first two as my friend is a huge ecchi fan, and I'm not lol.

Bakemonogatari is slower paced than Fate/Zero. At least it feels that way. But it's more slice of life. Also it's kinda ecchi, and it's sequel IS ecchi if you make it that far.

Fairy Tail actually kept me pretty damn entertained last night. Only stopped watching when I got really tired and pretty much had to. Gonna stick with it.

Yeah man, I watched about 10 episodes and loved them. I'm up to date now.

I Finished Sword Art Online and I liked it. I prefered the second arc though.

I watched Basilisk and thought it was pretty good. Had some nice fights and decent of amount violence.

I'm now watching Another and I'm finding it very interesting.

Edited by Bulletman

I watched Basilisk and thought it was pretty good. Had some nice fights and decent of amount violence.

I loved Another.

I've watched about 6 episodes of Fairy Tale but stopped since generally I avoid excessively long series. I think Shana was the longest one I watched at 75+ episodes.

I think I watched 6 episodes in a row. I'm still not passed where I left off in the manga ages ago, but my memory isn't the best so I only remember major things anyway. Are you up to date with the manga?

And I didn't actually watch the second arc of SAO, but you're the only person ive seen to like the second arc better than the first.

I think I watched 6 episodes in a row. I'm still not passed where I left off in the manga ages ago, but my memory isn't the best so I only remember major things anyway. Are you up to date with the manga?

And I didn't actually watch the second arc of SAO, but you're the only person ive seen to like the second arc better than the first.

I liked the 2nd arc more as well...

Yeah, I'm up to date.

Despite the characters appearances, I felt the second arc had a much stronger story.

I liked the 2nd arc more as well...

That makes 2 I guess.

Yeah, I'm up to date.

Despite the characters appearances, I felt the second arc had a much stronger story.

Appearances? I don't have an opinion either way as I haven't even watched the 2nd arc. But I found what I watched very poor, and was surprised to hear the vast majority say it got worse over time.

Yeah, I'm up to date.

That's because the first story arc was a bunch of side stories mashed together instead of a coherent storyline. The second arc was superior except for the fact you lose that feeling "death is permanent death" as Kirito says "A game you can die in is too easy"

Though, if I had to choose a game, SAO is superior in stats while ALO would be more fun to play (flying:p) I would rather play SAO just for the level system.

On the note of SAO, I'm currently ~15 chapters into the novel, and I don't see why there was as much hate on the anime compared to the LN. All the LN does it give more detail on the game itself and character feelings and such (as all books do) but when it comes to dialogues and scenes, they are word for word the same a good amount of the time. Also, not a single scene has happened in the book that didn't happen in the anime as of yet.

Edited by Ceris

On the note of SAO, I'm currently ~15 chapters into the novel, and I don't see why there was as much hate on the anime compared to the LN. All the LN does it give more detail on the game itself and character feelings and such (as all books do) but when it comes to dialogues and scenes, they are word for word the same a good amount of the time. Also, not a single scene has happened in the book that didn't happen in the anime as of yet.

Go read it again, you're not doing it right then. First the chronology is all messed up in the anime, that was its biggest flaw, secondly there are several differences.

Go read it again, you're not doing it right then. First the chronology is all messed up in the anime, that was its biggest flaw, secondly there are several differences.

Not in the first 15 chapters unless you include little details that Kirito randomly mentions. Also, the scene of the KoB HQ was slightly extended with one extra little scene beforehand with Asuna telling Kirito something. I'm not about to go reread something I just read a few days ago:p

To all the SAOtards: Greed Island is better.

Each to their own opinions. I loved SAO.

I'm now up to date with the FT anime. Coincidentally where the anime is up to is exactly where I left off at the manga a few months back. So I think I'm gonna put the anime on hold and go back to the manga.

On the anime front, I'm probably gonna start Giant Killing next.

SOA? LOL!

I be trolling.

Sons of Anarchy.

So 17 episodes left of Beelzebub. Really hope there will be another season as i heard the anime went a different route than the manga.

Will probably start Kuroko no Basket after i finish this.

Another reason why i love Beelzebub.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tOA2C_7XY]Funniest Scene from Beelzebub: Court - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by EliteShadowMan

Not in the first 15 chapters unless you include little details that Kirito randomly mentions. Also, the scene of the KoB HQ was slightly extended with one extra little scene beforehand with Asuna telling Kirito something. I'm not about to go reread something I just read a few days ago:p

Like I said, there are some differences, anyways tell me what you think of the GGO arc after ALO

Keima the great:

I'm sure Hydro will like that reference.

Edited by Jakez123

That's the one I'm looking forward to the most. My friends and I are deeply hoping for a 3rd arc to the anime to include GGO. MMOFPS>All

Yea, trust me, it's amazing, the arc after that is pretty decent.

Don't get your hopes up. Will probably be poorly animated just like the first season.

The anime was animated pretty well. Better than most shows out there.

More Keima:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ofkb_yMoKqU/T9ASBb8Os9I/AAAAAAAADAc/vY1bbkDzB4Y/s1600/8857+-+kami_nomi_zo_shiru_sekai+katsuragi_keima+subtitles+tagme+the_world_god_only_knows+this_is_true+wisdom.jpg

You watched Fate/Zero before FSN?

Bakemonogatari is slower paced than Fate/Zero. At least it feels that way. But it's more slice of life. Also it's kinda ecchi, and it's sequel IS ecchi if you make it that far.

Yes i did Mr Hydro

So 17 episodes left of Beelzebub. Really hope there will be another season as i heard the anime went a different route than the manga.

Will probably start Kuroko no Basket after i finish this.

Another reason why i love Beelzebub.

Ya Kuroko No Basket is very good.

Dear god I cannot get used to Keima's English VA. He does well in some parts, but he gets annoying to me. I love Elsie's. It felt like a perfect match. Oh well. I'm on episode 10 of season 1. Also starting the manga (FINALLY).