4-19. Kill me now.

Verkunder

When u get it to the top movable rope, you need to keep it all the way high, above the top landmine. You'll only have a little movement left and right but get a swing going and time a release so that you through the creature to the exit. Good luck!

When u get it to the top movable rope, you need to keep it all the way high, above the top landmine. You'll only have a little movement left and right but get a swing going and time a release so that you through the creature to the exit. Good luck!

Thank you so, so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I connected the bottom 2 tentacles to the top tentacle, stretched the legs, and released the bottom 2 at the same time. sucker shot right into the exit portal. btw, i fucking hate this game!

Thank you!

That worked on my first try using that method. I'd been trying to swing it around that top mine for the past two days without even getting close to making it to the exit. Most of the video guides for this game appear to be based on the ipad version which seems to be a little easier than on my win8 phone.

• 6 months later...
+1 - appreciate the tip. FWIW, I was able to get the creature into the portal without releasing early, so it is possible to get the swing going with enough momentum to reach the portal.

To offer a safer alternative, once I found the spot on the top where the ball can safely swing, I did not move the top rope. Instead, having the right rope attached I pulled the right rope northeast to create the needed momentum, then let go of the right rope. The nice part is if you don't quite have the oomph, just reattach and try again.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you!

That worked on my first try using that method. I'd been trying to swing it around that top mine for the past two days without even getting close to making it to the exit. Most of the video guides for this game appear to be based on the ipad version which seems to be a little easier than on my win8 phone.

OMG, I'd been trying the swinging method shown on the videos for forever now with zero luck (so I assume that doesn't even work on the WP), but tried this method today and it worked perfectly first try as well.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!:drunk

• 1 month later...