Collection mishap / question

UberToast

I just completed my Assassin playthrough of Wanted and I followed, check and double checked the collectibles guide as I proceeded through the game only to find out that the game thinks I am missing the 4th poster collectible.

Is the order you encounter the collectibles in the game the same as the order the are listed in the Game Rewards > Posters section of the game -- EG: The 4th poster is the one you encounter on Act 9?

Since finding out that I was missing a poster and thinking that having missed the 4th poster I was missing the one on Act 9, I have played through Act 9 twice more, only to find no collectible in the location indicated -- and I distinctly remember obtaining the collectible that should be in that location.

Has any one else encountered the game not awarding collectibles that were indeed collected? And then then not being able to properly obtain them?

I appreciate any information on this issue - in the mean time, I will re-play all the acts that have poster collectibles to verify that the 4th poster is indeed the one in Act 9. Thanks for you time.