Release date for this game???

Syrinx

There is no confirmed date. It will show up on our site's official list once one is announced, and there will be a news post on the game's page.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/upcoming/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ghost-recon-future-soldier/overview/

• 2 weeks later...
I hope this game comes out later becuz i still havn't beat the first 2 ghost recon 100% yet

Lol that's kind of a stupid thing to say. It's been like what....3 years since GRAW 2 came out? Yeah, I think it's time for this one to come out already. IF they've have a dedicated team working on it exclusively (doubt it considering all the other TC games they make) for the last 3 years, then yes....the wait will be appreciated, But, given the lack of news and updates, I'm sticking to my guns. Just get this fucking game done and release it already. I'm tired of all these lame ass CoD games already and I'm ready for some realistic GRAW action now :D.

In all fairness....there have been 3 CoD games released since GRAW 2...and they've all sucked. But critically, they're beloved. I hope FS converts most of those lifeless CoD-playing bastards over to their side because people have forgotten what a good FPS is over the past few years. Just sayin'!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Tom Clancy fan (no, not a fanboy, just a fan). Splinter Cell is the game that got me into gaming in the first place. Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon are probably second and third respectively. I personally can't wait for GR:FS to FINALLY be released. What is it with Ubisoft anyway? :confused: They can't make a deadline to save their frickin' lives! Ughh!

Anyway, I also wanted to say that I've also really enjoyed the entire Call of Duty Series ...just the Single Player though. The weakest of any of them I'd say was CoD Modern Warfare 2. The story-line was like a bad 80's Action Movie. But even as bad as that was, the gameplay was still a lot of fun... even if it was in that B-Film sort of way. But I would have a difficult time defending the position that the entire game as a whole "sucked" as some have stated.

But by no means am I trying to convince anybody of anything here. And I am certainly NOT trying to tell anyone that their opinion is wrong. If you think a game sucks ...any game at all ...then it does, at least for you. Nobody can tell you you're wrong. They can simply disagree, because for them it didn't suck. That's all. :cool:

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
According to Game Stop 10/1/2011 but this is like the 5th or 6th release date I've seen and it keeps getting pushed back, here's to hoping though.

Its fairness it’s only been pushed back once. Online stores need a date in the system to take pre orders so publish educated 'guesses' which are sometimes pretty accurate and other times not. What they originally guess, and subsequently change is rarely anything to do with word directly from Ubisoft (unless Ubi make made an official announcement in which case there would be a direct source to such a statement at Ubisoft).

Unfortunately retail site dates are taken by the community as reflective of some factual information so then when those same dates change it’s taken as a delay. Until recently the only release date information was financial year 2011-2012, it’s more recently been confirmed for the first quarter 2012 i.e. Jan – end March, with nothing more specific at this time although it’s fair to assume you’ll most likely see it in March

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't want to create a new thread to discuss the release, so I'll bump this instead.

The date was confirmed to Joystiq by Ubisoft after GameSpot had cottoned onto several North American retailer's sites listing the game for launch on March 6th, 2012. Ubi has since stepped forward to confirm that is indeed the case.

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-9735-Ghost-Recon--Future-Soldier-US-Release-Date-Confirmed.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...