Achievement Guide

Serious Ninja

Here's a thought for Four to the Floor.

I've been trying this for 10 mins or so and I got the 3 Way and This little Piggy so far.

At the School Invasion level, when you have to raise the bridge. As someone else stated, the enemies keep respawning if you don't raise the bridge, so run to the bridge, the side the enemies DON'T spawn on, stand there and block. 4 enemies spawn at a time and they get in a cluster f*ck on the bridge when you do this. I haven't been able to slice all 4, 1 always moves just out of range. Something to try though.

just got the four to the floor. kind easy on okiku's story. right before the first ninja ninja game. at the checkpoint cross the bridge get there attention go back the the bridge. on the left hand side there's a small path between the bridge and a house. get them to follow you in there and go for it.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for body part poker....do you have to get each one individually?

Like I slice the hand and Leg but I dont get the card for it. I am trying on Ronin right now and its driving me nuts.

Any help will be great.

EDIT: All I get is Sorry Friend doesnt Count. Over and over. I am getting the arm and leg but nothing.

You need to get the limbs seperatley, and you need to be using a perfect slice while in focuse mode to have it count, unless you are using the Pary + A + X trick whilch will cut the head off w/o focus. However this only works on the Android, and the Ronins.

I have a question now for any Moderator, who may read this/stickied this thread. It is well apparent that I did 95%+ for this guide, and I'm cool w/ that, but is there any way that this stickied guide will count towards one of my three stickied guides, when trying to achieve the 3 Sticky Guide "Award Showcase" award? If you ask Serious Ninja he will tell you that every bit of actual sentence forming text was either by direct quote, or I was in party chat telling him exactly what to write. The only reason I didn’t post the guide first is b/c he beat me to the punch, even though at the time he only had 105 GS in the game, while I had 790, and at that point it was so full of holes I couldn’t sit there and let a game I love go unnoticed, so there is my question, hope what I'm asking makes sense and at very least I'm glad it got stickied. FYI I’m posting a Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon guide, w/ in 5 minutes since the current one is very very POOR, so if anyone has been holding off from playing that game since there was no decent guide for it, NOW THERE IS.

Thanx...

This got a 8/10 for hardness so what/why are the achievements so hard for (what makes them hard) I want this game but if the achievements are gonna be a chore and not fun I may not want to get it..FEAR 2 is coming out after all..

I'll have Serious Ninja change it, b/c I think its more like a 6/10, but two of the "straight flush" achievements are a really tuff task. For instance it took me 4 hours to get the "Kunoichi Suicide Queens" achievement. And then the Hard difficulty was pretty damn tuff at parts, but overall I think it’s a 6.5/10 at most for difficulty, but if I can get the full 1000 GS there is no reason you or anyone else couldn’t, all it takes is a lot of dedication, and little effort.

where is the best place for the ninja straight

Empty 7, in the big room a few minutes into the level.

Go for the arm first, it's the hardest. Then the leg which is easier and finally the head. For the head I found it easiest to beat them for a bit till they were very red, then parry, jump on them and hit X to slice the head off. You've gotta beat them down a good deal though or they'll throw you off.

Also, I had just the head left and I jumped on a blue ninja, cut his head off and was told by Ninja Ninja it didn't count. I had to do it to a red one. I don't know if the arm and leg came from red ones too or not.

I'll have Serious Ninja change it, b/c I think its more like a 6/10, but two of the "straight flush" achievements are a really tuff task. For instance it took me 4 hours to get the "Kunoichi Suicide Queens" achievement. And then the Hard difficulty was pretty damn tuff at parts, but overall I think it’s a 6.5/10 at most for difficulty, but if I can get the full 1000 GS there is no reason you or anyone else couldn’t, all it takes is a lot of dedication, and little effort.

I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte.

Edited by DemonI81

"I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte."-DemonI81

I guess it's your personally opinion, but I have played more challenging games for the full 1K, NE way the game is great, so everyone who is interested go out and play it, ad use the achievement guide to get the full 1K.

Edited by CrustyDirtDemon
edit

"I don't know man, it's pretty hard. I'd say a 7-8/10 personally, but I'm not so good at this type of game, FPS is my forte."-DemonI81

I guess it's your personally opinion, but I have played more challenging games for the full 1K, NE way the game is great, so everyone who is interested go out and play it, ad use the achievement guide to get the full 1K.

That's why I said "personally" and "I'm not so good at this type of game".

Let's not forget, you're some kind of gaming machine. I thought I got a lot of GS in a year, a little over 30k. You're just crazy man. I don't know how you found the time.

EDIT: Thinking about it now... Comparing this to Ninja Gaiden II (they really are similar, especially the controls), it probably is a 6/10, unless NG2 gets a 12/10. Freakin Itagaki....

Edited by DemonI81

Achievement: “Kunoichi Suicide Queens”

Difficulty: “Number Two Headband”

Level: “Doppelganger”

Area: “Very start of level on bridge”

Needless to say excellent guide. Just want to add my two cents for people struggling with this achievement.

Maybe people will agree or disagree. But I can say with certainty this achievement is glitched.

I did it on Doppelganger level. And heres how I did it and it worked. To verify if its glitched, I tried it few times more and everytime the glitch worked perfectly.

DO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ACTIVATING THE CHALLENGE

1. Eliminate the ninjas (male),

2. Eliminate one or two Ronin enemies.

Activate the Party Poker challenge.

(Note: You need HAND, HEAD & LEGS of the Kunoichi queens)

LEGS

Easiest of all. Just "parry and X" will get you the legs. You might be thrown off once or twice but you can get it easily.

HEAD

Just need a bit of patience for this one. Just deflect their attack and they will daze for a moment. WIthout wasting anytime, go straight to focus mode

1. Hold horizontal attack X till the shimmer reaches the tip of the sword

2. While the shimmer is moving up, you should Aim halfway up to their head using RS.

You will get the HEAD.

HAND (Heres where the glitch is and what I did differently) :locked

This is the hardest of all, so forget trying it on them (unless you wanna spend 4 hours and still might not get it).

Go for the big sword guy with the flag in his back, enter focus mode and do perfect horizontal slices on him and if you get his hand, Ninja Ninja will say "THATS THE HAND" and you will unlock "Kunoichi Straight Flush" achievement.

This is 100% guaranteed and if Crusty or Serious have some time, you can try this and confirm it !

Hope this helps, I myself was very much frustrated with this achievement and ended up killing the last queen. So, I went slashing the Big Sword guy and by shock I heard "THATS THE HAND" and a pop-up "Achievement Unlocked".

What a sigh of relief :D lol

I will be looking in to the above post, since if this is true would make that achievement a hell of allot easier. But I do disagree with the comment where you said "it’s glitched" as in it won't unlock if you actually did cut off all the necessary limb on the female ninjas.

NE way I will attempt this on my second account, and report back once more is learned.

Edit: My guess is that when you did cut off the hand of the large swordsman that you must of cut off one of the female ninjas that was still alive, “possibly behind you and you didn’t see it”

I say this b/c I just tried several times and wasn’t getting any credit for any of the limbs on the large swordsman, maybe you could send me a chat invite on XBL, to go into further detail, so we can officially confirm or not confirm this.

I will be looking in to the above post, since if this is true would make that achievement a hell of allot easier. But I do disagree with the comment where you said "it’s glitched" as in it won't unlock if you actually did cut off all the necessary limb on the female ninjas.

NE way I will attempt this on my second account, and report back once more is learned.

Edit: My guess is that when you did cut off the hand of the large swordsman that you must of cut off one of the female ninjas that was still alive, “possibly behind you and you didn’t see it”

I say this b/c I just tried several times and wasn’t getting any credit for any of the limbs on the large swordsman, maybe you could send me a chat invite on XBL, to go into further detail, so we can officially confirm or not confirm this.

I attempted this once last night. I got the hands on the Kunoichi by complete luck, the legs by accident, then I was going for the head, I messed up an attack and got the legs of the big guy. It gave me a Kunoichi Flush, not the straight because I didn't get a head. I was surprised to see "Kunoichi Flush" pop up when I know one of the legs was from the big guy.

All I have left is this one and the Samurai Straight. I think I'm gonna try the Kunoichi on Empty 7 though. There's a lot more of them there.

EDIT: Before you say I was mistaken and the leg came from a Kunoichi, the card had the picture of the big guy on it. So 2 cards had Kunoichi, 1 had the big guy and it gave me a Kunoichi flush.

Edited by DemonI81

"Now onto the Hand, similar to how the female ninjas jump the other half of the time they crouch, so when you get one that crouches after entering focus mode, you want use a perfect horizontal slice, while aiming DOWN with the left stick, and if lucky and you’re positioned straight at her you should slice off her hand."

Every time I try this, I either get a "doesn't count" or leg. I've tried 10 times now until all 3 cards were full. Every time, I got all legs.

From the looks of things there really is no consistent way of getting hands from the Kunoichi, it seems to be luck. Achievements shouldn't be based on luck. Think I'm gonna settle for 965/1000 on this game.

Yeah, the straight flush ones as well as "This Little Piggy" seem to be based too much upon luck.

Also, I just completed the game on hard and after two playthroughs I'm only at 1500 kills. I didn't skip anything, so I don't know. Also I got the "Let it Flow" achievement at 900 kills so yeah.

Yeah, the straight flush ones as well as "This Little Piggy" seem to be based too much upon luck.

Also, I just completed the game on hard and after two playthroughs I'm only at 1500 kills. I didn't skip anything, so I don't know. Also I got the "Let it Flow" achievement at 900 kills so yeah.

Yeah, I got This Little Piggy by complete luck while trying to get Four to the Floor.

I got Let it Flow around 1800 kills. You must've really been cutting people up to get it so early.

Crusty,

If you cut off a body part of the big sword guy, your card will have his picture on it. Do his part last and if you notice your card on the side you will see his picture.

Even Demon has confirmed it. Try it and let me know.

Edited by Ecstastic

Oh for the Let It Flow achievement, it can be unlocked at JUSTICE'S LEVEL.

Just ignore him, run around and keep slashing the big trees. Will take you good one hour. But I just had to try it.

Game is a decent 7.5/10. Would be alot better if camera wasn't inverted.

Kills carry over, blood spilled carries over, even time played carries over, IF you choose to carry over your stats. You can see all your stats in the Options menu from the Main menu. You can also hold down (click and hold) both thumbsticks while playing to see your stats.

EDIT: By the way, I put a video of all the Straight Flush achievements I found on youtube into this thread: HERE

Edited by DemonI81

"Now onto the Hand, similar to how the female ninjas jump the other half of the time they crouch, so when you get one that crouches after entering focus mode, you want use a perfect horizontal slice, while aiming DOWN with the left stick, and if lucky and you’re positioned straight at her you should slice off her hand."

Every time I try this, I either get a "doesn't count" or leg. I've tried 10 times now until all 3 cards were full. Every time, I got all legs.

From the looks of things there really is no consistent way of getting hands from the Kunoichi, it seems to be luck. Achievements shouldn't be based on luck. Think I'm gonna settle for 965/1000 on this game.

I agree, it’s very hard/luck based/inconsistent, but it is how I managed it and a few other members with the full 1000 GS, however w/ the light that’s been brought upon the swordsman limbs counting toward “your last needed kunoichi limb”, this achievement may become much easier...

is there a quicker way to get the Heat to Toe achievement? i found it not easy to aim between the eyes. i completed normal and only had 26.

EDIT: i got the female ninja straight flush by sheer luck. got hands and head at the same time with one slash.

Replay the 1st level and just kick and perfect Slash. Worked for me. Took some time but worked